− Amazing cruise in Mekong Delta
− Relax in quite atmosphere at UT TRINH Homestay
− Biking along small roads connecting hamlets, villages
− Taste fresh tropical fruits in lush orchards in Mekong Delta
- After reading this program, you can change the itinerary to fit your travel requirements: budget, hotels, preferences, leisure time, special needs... Our Travel Specialist will work with you to design a perfect holiday just for you. We are committed to offer you the BEST VALUE for QUALITY SERVICES and GREAT CUSTOMER CARE.
- Local assistance: Vietnam Hello World Travel Company Team are available all time while you are on the tour: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our Travel Specialists at Vietnam Hello World Travel Company take care of your holiday. So, you can unwind and enjoy your touring without any hassle. We are on the ground to give you the best travel experiences.
- Upgrade and VIP opportunities where available.
- Please contact us for FREE Quote, Travel Advices and Information.
Contact person: Ms. Jennifer Pham
Hotline: + 84 - 913 063 770 (English Speaking) or + 84 - 919 568 821 (French Speaking)
Escape from bustling and noisy live of Hochiminh city to explore the hidden gem of Mekong Delta. Enjoy amazing excursions across villages, fruits' orchards, rice fields. Retreat at UT TRINH Homestay as your home away.
Day 1: Hochiminh city – Cai Be – UT TRINH Homestay (-/L/D)
07:30 meet our local tour guide at your hotel in Hochiminh city.
Drive to Cai Be to explore the hidden gem of Mekong delta.
The program will start with a visit of Cai Be colorful floating market cruising among local barges full of fruits and vegetables by the luxury boat of Mekong Travel
Then, an optional stop can be made at local workshops where you can see how to make rice paper, coconut candy and pop-rice, pop-corn...
It is so interesting to visit the handicraft village where you can see how they make some special products: making rice-net for spring-rolls, fish sauce & Soya sauce, cooking salt, sewing coconut-leaves for cottage roof...
The best lunch will be served at ancient house ANH KIET.
After lunch, the rowing boat will take you deeper into the countryside on smaller canals and to enjoy the peaceful time. It is so interesting to see traditional houses made of wood and palm tree leaves and see some activities of the local farmers with an opportunity to make contacts with them and see how they catch fish or pick up fruits by ancestral ways in Mekong Delta.
Then, we visit nursery garden for you to contact the real famous farmers – Mr Tiger or his son who is very successful in Vietnam agriculture.
Have some fruits and tea when attending a performance of traditional music at UT TRINH Homestay.
Check in at UT TRINH Homestay on An Binh Island.
One more thing to do in this trip is biking. It will be so amazing to bike on village paths to see the local farms, houses, real life and the ancestral ways to pick up fruits in Mekong Delta.
Cooking some dishes with the owners. We enjoy diner and have cup of tea or rice wine when talking together. You can ask the locals about the culture, people, history of this Island. They do not mind to answer some personal questions. Tonight we spend one night in a private room of local house – UT TRINH Homestay.
Day 2 : UT TRINH Homestay – Vinh Long - Hochiminh City (B)
Have a breakfast and walk along the village to enjoy the fresh air in the morning
Boat trip to visit the brick kilns where you can see how the local people create beautiful potteries from clay.
Our boat will go along the floating village. We will learn how to farm catfish on Mekong river
We can visit Vinhlong market in the town. This is the best choice for you to take pictures of fish, shrimps, prawns, crabs, snakes, rice-field rats, tropical fruits, vegetables...
The cruise will end at Vinh Long city.
Drive back to Hochiminh city. Drop off at your hotel in Hochiminh city. Tour ends.
Prices: from $168/ person.
Please contact our Travel Specialist to book "UT TRINH Homestay" today.
- Private air-conditioning transfer with driver
- English Speaking Guide
- Entrance fees and permits
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Dinner at UT TRINH Homestay
- Boat trips in Mekong delta
- Accommodation at UT TRINH Homestay for 01 night
- Vietnam visa arrangement
- All kind of airfares
- Drinks, tips
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Hotel in Hochiminh city