− Amazing cruise experiences in Halong Bay, Vietnam
− Discovery in Luang Prabang, Unesco World Heritage Site
− Wonder Angkor Wat temples in Siem Reap, Cambodia
- After reading this program, you can change the itinerary to fit your travel requirements: budget, hotels, preferences, leisure time, special needs... Our Travel Specialist will work with you to design a perfect holiday just for you. We are committed to offer you the BEST VALUE for QUALITY SERVICES and GREAT CUSTOMER CARE.
- Local assistance: Vietnam Hello World Travel Company Team are available all time while you are on the tour: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our Travel Specialists at Vietnam Hello World Travel Company take care of your holiday. So, you can unwind and enjoy your touring without any hassle. We are on the ground to give you the best travel experiences.
- Upgrade and VIP opportunities where available.
- Please contact us for FREE Quote, Travel Advices and Information.
Contact person: Ms. Jennifer Pham
Hotline: + 84 - 913 063 770 (English Speaking) or + 84 - 919 568 821 (French Speaking)
Discover Unesco's World Heritage Sites in Indochina: breathtaking landscapes in Halong Bay - Vietnam, peaceful city of Luang Prabang - Laos, legend of Angkor Wat in Siem Reap - Cambodia
Day 1: Hanoi – Arrival (-/-/D)
Meet on arrival at Hanoi International Airport, then transfer to the hotel for check-in. Time at leisure.
Welcome dinner at local restaurant. Accommodation in Hanoi. Check - in time at 02:00PM.
Day 2: Hanoi City Tour (B/L/-)
We discover Hanoi - the charming capital of Vietnam today:
Hochiminh's mausoleum complex (closed on Monday, Friday, every afternoon & in October, November) and his residence, Presidential Palace, One pillar pagoda, Tran Quoc pagoda, French colonial quarter, Temple of Literature, Hanoi Opera.
You can select one of the museums below for your preferences (Fine Arts Museum, Museum of History, Museum of Army, Museum of Women, Museum of Ethnology).
Then explore Hoan Kiem lake and a short walk in the Hanoi Old quarter to observe the daily life of local people.
Attend a performance of water puppet show. Back to the hotel for rest. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 3: Hanoi – Halong Bay (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel,
08:00AM depart for Halong bay, 160km east of Hanoi, listed as World Heritage Area for its Outstanding beauty by UNESCO in 1994.
12:300 we board a traditional junk to discover the 8th World Wonder where the movie "Indochine" was realized with Catherine Deneuve, French star in the 1990's. Lunch on boat with fresh seafood. It is time to relax on the deck through the most beautiful landscapes with more than 2,000 islands and limestone islets, rising from the emerald water. Visit a natural cave, the most picturesque grotto in the bay. Swimming if possible and relaxing on the deck.
Dinner & Overnight on board.
Day 4: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L/-)
Continue our excursion until lunch.
11:50 Disembark at Halong wharf.
12:00 Drive to Hanoi. Visit a workshop of potteries en route and a typical village of the Red River Delta.
Check-in at hotel. Leisure time. Leisure time for your own discovery. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 5: Hanoi – Luang Prabang (B/L/-)
Breakfast at hotel,
Morning: Fly to Luang Prabang. Meet on arrival at Luang Prabang Airport, transfer to the hotel for check-in.
Afternoon: Excursion by road to Ban Xang Khong weaving village where traditional mulberry leaf paper is also produced. Then return to Luang Prabang centre to admire the sunset on Mekong river and spend some time strolling through the H’Mong market. Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 6: Luang Prabang - Pak Ou caves (B/L/-)
After breakfast, take a traditional riverboat for a 2 hours cruise up the Mekong River to Pak Ou caves, at the confluence of the Nam Ou and Mekong rivers, to visit the sacred caves of Tham Ting and Tham Phoum, home to hundreds of Buddha statues. On the way back, visit Ban Xang Hai village where sticky rice wine is distilled. Return to Luang Prabang to visit the National Museum (formerly the Royal Palace) with its collection of personal artifacts of the Lao Royal Family, Vat Xieng Thong, regarded as the most beautiful temple in Luang Prabang with low sweeping roofs, Vat Mai Temple, which was the residence of a Buddhist patriarch until 1975, before climbing Phousi Hill for an outstanding view over the former Royal capital and the Mekong River. Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 7: Luang Prabang – Siem Reap (B/-/D show)
Breakfast at hotel.
Fly to Siem Reap.
Meet on arrival at Siem Reap Airport, transfer to hotel for check-in. Dinner show with Apsara dance. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 8: Siem Reap – Angkor Wat (B/L/-)
Breakfast at the hotel, visit the famous old palace, Angkor Thom within Angkor Thom, Bayon – Baphoun, Terrace of Elephant, Phemean Akas, Terrace of Leper king.
Afternoon, discover Angkor Wat temple complex and watching sunset view on Bakheng Mountain. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 9: Siem Reap – Tonle Sap Lake (B/L/D)
Morning after breakfast, enjoy with traditional wooden boat on Tonle Sap Lake.
Afterwards, explore Phouk Village where you can see the Khmer traditional silk making.
Afternoon, visit Old Market and shopping. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 10: Siem Reap – Departure (B/-/-)
Breakfast at hotel,
Transfer to Siem Reap International Airport for departure flight. End of services. Check - out before 12:00
PRICES: from US$1099 per person. Please contact our Travel Specialists at anytime for more details.
- DOUBLE/ TWIN room at selected hotels
- 01 night cruise on junk (NON - Private Boat) in Halong bay
- Entrance fees and permits
- Boat trips in Halong bay, Pak Ou in Luang Prabang, Tonle Sap lake in Siem Reap
- Private transfers by AC vehicles
- ENGLISH Speaking Guides
- Meals (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch; D: Dinner) as mentioned in program
- Visa fees to Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia
- International airfares & airport’s taxes to/from Vietnam Laos, Cambodia
- Tips, drinks,
- Travel insurances
- Other personal expenses...
- CHALCEDONY Hotel DELUXE (****) or similar in Hanoi
- VICTORY Cruises DELUXE (***) in Halong
- GRAND Hotel DELUXE (****) or similar in Luang Prabang
- TARA ANGKOR Hotel SUPERIOR (****) or similar in Siem Reap
AIRFARES: (subject to change without prior notice by the carrier)
- Flight Hanoi – Luang Prabang: US$210/person Economy Class on Vietnam Airlines
- Flight Luang Prabang – Siem Reap: US$199/person Economy Class on Laos Airlines