− Halong Bay is famed as spot light for Vietnam tourism
− Halong Bay, listed by Unesco as World Heritage Site since 1994
− Halong Bay becomes a hot destination for travelers when you travel to Vietnam
- After reading this program, you can change the itinerary to fit your travel requirements: budget, hotels, preferences, leisure time, special needs... Our Travel Specialist will work with you to design a perfect holiday just for you. We are committed to offer you the BEST VALUE for QUALITY SERVICES and GREAT CUSTOMER CARE.
- Local assistance: Vietnam Hello World Travel Company Team are available all time while you are on the tour: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our Travel Specialists at Vietnam Hello World Travel Company take care of your holiday. So, you can unwind and enjoy your touring without any hassle. We are on the ground to give you the best travel experiences.
- Upgrade and VIP opportunities where available.
- Please contact us for FREE Quote, Travel Advices and Information.
Contact person: Ms. Jennifer Pham
Hotline: + 84 - 913 063 770 (English Speaking) or + 84 - 919 568 821 (French Speaking)
Halong Bay was listed as UNESCO's World Heritage Site in 1994 for its Outstanding Natural Beauty. Indochine movie was realized by Catherine Deneuve in 1991. Halong Bay become a hot destination for all travelers when they plan their holiday to Vietnam and Indochina. Come to explore Halong Bay by traditional style junk
08:00AM meet our tour guide at your hotel in Hanoi.
Depart for Halong Bay 170 km East of Hanoi. Enjoy the most magnificient landscapes in the Red River delta with rice fields and villages.
12:30 We board a private junk for a 5 hour relaxing cruise. Discover Halong Bay, listed as a UNESCO's World Heritage Site for its Outstanding natural beauty in 1994. "Dragon descending to the sea" as it is known in Vietnamese, the picturesque Halong Bay has more than 3000 limestone islets rising from the clear emerald water, many of them containing beautiful grottoes and beaches created by the wind and the waves that provide an excellent backdrop for swimming or just lazing about from the deck of our luxury boat. Lunch with fresh seafood on board.
17:30 Drive back to Hanoi. Drop off at your hotel. Tour ends.
Prices: NET in United States Dollars (US$) per person of group:
|1 pax||2 pax||3 - 5 pax||6 - 9 pax||10 - 14 pax||15 - 20 pax|
Valid: 2 May 2016 - 31 December 2016
Please contact our Travel Specialist to book your Cruise "Discover Halong Bay" today.
- Transfer Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi by AC private vehicle
- English or French speaking guides
- 5 hours boat cruise as private tour
- Entrance's fee in Halong Bay
- Lunch with fresh seafood
- Drinks, tips to driver, tour guide, boat crew members
- Travel insurance
- Hotel in Hanoi
- Kayaking in Halong Bay
- Personal expenses such as sim card, films for camera, gratuities...
- Vietnam visa arrangement