− Hanoi Old Quarter Walking Tour leads you to narrow streets, crowded lanes with shops, small restaurants, coffees
− Explore daily activities of local people or bustling life in Hanoi Old Quarter, Vietnam
− Travel like local people with local knowledge and local experiences from our friendly tour guide
- After reading this program, you can change the itinerary to fit your travel requirements: budget, hotels, preferences, leisure time, special needs... Our Travel Specialist will work with you to design a perfect holiday just for you. We are committed to offer you the BEST VALUE for QUALITY SERVICES and GREAT CUSTOMER CARE.
- Local assistance: Vietnam Hello World Travel Company Team are available all time while you are on the tour: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our Travel Specialists at Vietnam Hello World Travel Company take care of your holiday. So, you can unwind and enjoy your touring without any hassle. We are on the ground to give you the best travel experiences.
- Upgrade and VIP opportunities where available.
- Please contact us for FREE Quote, Travel Advices and Information.
Contact person: Ms. Jennifer Pham
Hotline: + 84 - 913 063 770 (English Speaking) or + 84 - 919 568 821 (French Speaking)
Hanoi Old Quarter is the most enchanting place for all travelers when you come to Hanoi. You can witness daily life of local people "Hanoian" whilst strolling across narrow streets and lanes, crowed lights of motobikes and walkers at rush hours. How bustling and busy Hanoi Old Quarter is !
08:00AM meet our local guide at the lobby of your hotel.
Discover Hanoi Old Quarter on foot: Saint Joseph cathedral, Da pagoda, Hang Gai, Hang Bong streets, Dong Xuan market. Lunch at Madam Hien restaurant. Continue your walking to across narrow streets in Hanoi Old Quarter before drinking Vietnamese coffee with local people to witness how daily life activities look like in Hanoi capital.
05:00PM walking back to your hotel. "Hanoi Old Quarter Walking Tour" ends.
Prices: from US$35 per person.
Please contact our Travel Specialists to book "Hanoi Old Quarter Walking Tour" today.
- ENGLISH Speaking Guide
- Lunch at Madam Hien restaurant
- Drink Vietnamese coffee
- Entrance fees
- Vietnam visa arrangement
- Hotel in Hanoi
- Drinks, beverage
- Tips, gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
Note: "Hanoi Old Quarter Walking Tour" set daily departure for group from 2 passengers.
Kindly contact our Travel Specialists for more details.