− Visit the most beautiful pagodas in North Vietnam: But Thap pagoda, Thay pagoda, Tay Phuong pagoda
− Explore stamp paintings on wooden papers in Dong Ho village
− Inspire in the rural atmosphere whilst talking to local people
- After reading this program, you can change the itinerary to fit your travel requirements: budget, hotels, preferences, leisure time, special needs... Our Travel Specialist will work with you to design a perfect holiday just for you. We are committed to offer you the BEST VALUE for QUALITY SERVICES and GREAT CUSTOMER CARE.
- Local assistance: Vietnam Hello World Travel Company Team are available all time while you are on the tour: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our Travel Specialists at Vietnam Hello World Travel Company take care of your holiday. So, you can unwind and enjoy your touring without any hassle. We are on the ground to give you the best travel experiences.
- Upgrade and VIP opportunities where available.
- Please contact us for FREE Quote, Travel Advices and Information.
Contact person: Ms. Jennifer Pham
Hotline: + 84 - 913 063 770 (English Speaking) or + 84 - 919 568 821 (French Speaking)
Pilgrimage to Buddha Land journey help to learn about Vietnamese buddhism, which was introduced early in 2th century AD. Enjoy stunning landscapes in the countryside...
08:00AM meet our local guide at your hotel in Hanoi.
Drive to But Thap pagoda through green rice fields. Located in the tranquil countryside, Butthap is the most beautiful pagoda in the North Vietnam. Then proceed to the Dong Ho village specializing in production of stamp pictures on wooden papers. Return to Hanoi for lunch.
PM: visit Tay Phuong pagoda consisting of three parallel single-level structures built on a hillock similar a buffalo.The 76 figures carved in jackfruit wood are the pagoda’s most celebrated feature. The last destination of our trip is Thay pagoda (Master’s pagoda) dedicated to Thich Ca Buddha (Sakyamuni, the Buddha founder), 18 arhats (monks who have attained Nirvana), Tu Dao Hanh monk who have created water puppets art. Drive back to your hotel in Hanoi. Tour ends.
- Tour departs from your selected point of departure in Hanoi.
- Please advise pick-up location at time of booking and call upon arrival in Hanoi to re-confirm pick-up time.
Prices: from US$39 person.
Please contact our Travel Specialist to book "Pilgrimage to Buddha land" today
- Private transportation by AC vehicle
- ENGLISH Speaking Guide
- Entrance fees and permits
- Lunch at restaurant in Hanoi
- Vietnam visa arrangement
- Hotel in Hanoi
- All kind of airfares
- Drinks, tips, gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance