− Discover Cuc Phuong National Park, the largest primitive forest in North Vietnam
− Enjoy bird watching and hiking in Cuc Phuong National Park
− Live in the nature with flora and fauna
− Watch wildlife in Cuc Phuong National Park, Vietnam
- After reading this program, you can change the itinerary to fit your travel requirements: budget, hotels, preferences, leisure time, special needs... Our Travel Specialist will work with you to design a perfect holiday just for you. We are committed to offer you the BEST VALUE for QUALITY SERVICES and GREAT CUSTOMER CARE.
- Local assistance: Vietnam Hello World Travel Company Team are available all time while you are on the tour: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our Travel Specialists at Vietnam Hello World Travel Company take care of your holiday. So, you can unwind and enjoy your touring without any hassle. We are on the ground to give you the best travel experiences.
- Upgrade and VIP opportunities where available.
- Please contact us for FREE Quote, Travel Advices and Information.
Contact person: Ms. Jennifer Pham
Hotline: + 84 - 913 063 770 (English Speaking) or + 84 - 919 568 821 (French Speaking)
Discover Cuc Phuong National Park, the largest primitive forest in North Vietnam, accommodating a rich fauna and flora. It is an ideal place to enjoy bird watching, trekking throughout lush vegetables and plants, inspire the fresh air.
Day 1: Hanoi – Cuc Phuong park (-/L/D)
08:00AM Meet our local guide at your hotel.
Drive to Cuc Phuong National Park. Once we have settled into our rooms we will visit the Endangered Primate Rescue centre and learn a little of the work that is being done to preserve the endangered native primates. We also visit the Botanical gardens. We have dinner and stay over-night in accommodation
in the head quarter of the forest. We will spend a night drifting off to sleep to the sounds of the nocturnal activity outside. Overnight in Cuc Phuong Park.
Day 2: Cuc Phuong Park – Tam Coc – Hanoi (B/L-)
Rising this morning with the sounds of the forest all around us, we take a drive to the center of the park, where we commence our today trek through the lush rainforest, past centuries old trees and to caves once inhabited by prehistoric humans. We leave Cuc Phuong National Park for Tam Coc.
Enjoy the spectacular scenery during a boat cruise on the Ngo Dong river. Afterwards, visit Bich Dong pagoda where the opening of Indochina movie was realized with French star Catherine Deneuve in 1991.
Drive back to Hanoi in the late afternoon. Drop off at your hotel. "Cuc Phuong National Park Tour" ends.
- Tour departs from your selected point of departure in Hanoi.
- Please advise pick-up location at time of booking and call upon arrival in Hanoi to re-confirm pick-up time
About Cuc Phuong National Park:
Established in 1962, Cuc Phuong is the oldest national park in Vietnam. Located only 120km southwest of Hanoi and nestled between the provinces of Ninh Binh, Hoa Binh and Thanh Hoa, Cuc Phuong boasts an engaging cultural and wildlife heritage and enchanting scenery. Magnificent Limestone Mountains rise up majestically from the green rice-terraces and traditional stilt houses of the Muong hill-tribe. Covered in a dense forest, this landscape forms the habitat for some of Asia's rarest animal and plant species. It is no wonder that researchers, naturalists, enthusiasts and conservationists alike are drawn to this corner of the world. The ancient forest harbours over 2234 vascular and non-vascular plants, 122 species of reptiles and amphibians, and 135 species mammals, including the Clouded Leopard, Delacour's Langur, Owston's Civet and Asian Black Bear. There are also an incredible 336 documented bird species. Visitors in April and May should be blessed with the chance to see literally thousands of vibrant butterflies. Located on 2 limestone mountain ranges, the landscape of Cuc Phuong contains a wonderfully rich ecosystem. The rocky outcrops of Cuc Phuong form the site of valuable pale ontological and anthropological vestiges, including a fossilized sea reptile dated at 200 - 230 million years old, while the remains of prehistoric people who lived in the forest some 7500 years ago are also to be found in the numerous mountain caves. In earlier times, Cuc Phuong was home to the Muong minority people and to this day a few scattered villages around the park's periphery still house these interesting people and their unique culture. If you visit these communities you can still see their traditional stilt houses, waterwheels, bamboo rafts and brocade looms.
Prices: from US$65 person.
Please contact our Travel Specialist to book "Cuc Phuong National Park Tour" today
- Private transportation by AC vehicle
- ENGLISH Speaking Guide
- Cruise on sampan in Tam Coc
- Meals (1 Breakfast; 2 Lunches;1 Dinner)
- Permits and entrance fees as specified in the program
- All kind of airfares
- Travel insurance
- Vietnam visa arrangement
- Drink, gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Hotel in Hanoi
Accomodation: Guest house in Cuc Phuong National Park