− Hanoi Street Food Walking Tour features multi facets of Hanoi
− Taste Hanoi street food like locals in Hanoi Old Quarter
− Experience daily life of inhabitants in Hanoi
− Walk throughout narrow streets to experience fine foods by local stalls
− Get inside Hanoi Old Quarter
- After reading this program, you can change the itinerary to fit your travel requirements: budget, hotels, preferences, leisure time, special needs... Our Travel Specialist will work with you to design a perfect holiday just for you. We are committed to offer you the BEST VALUE for QUALITY SERVICES and GREAT CUSTOMER CARE.
- Local assistance: Vietnam Hello World Travel Company Team are available all time while you are on the tour: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our Travel Specialists at Vietnam Hello World Travel Company take care of your holiday. So, you can unwind and enjoy your touring without any hassle. We are on the ground to give you the best travel experiences.
- Upgrade and VIP opportunities where available.
- Please contact us for FREE Quote, Travel Advices and Information.
Contact person: Ms. Jennifer Pham
Hotline: + 84 - 913 063 770 (English Speaking) or + 84 - 919 568 821 (French Speaking)
Enjoy a walking tour to experience Hanoi street food. Dive into the sights, sounds and smells of Hanoi. Stroll across narrow streets to observe daily lifestyles and the secrets of inhabitants living in Hanoi Old Quarter.
We walk to Hanoi’s largest covered market, Dong Xuan. Along the perimeter of the market, dozens of street hawkers sell a staggering variety of produce from live seafood to exotic fruits and spices. Our expert English Speaking Local Guide will give you an insight into the intricacies and traditions of Vietnamese food culture including details on ingredients and historical backgrounds of popular northern dishes. We eat as we go, trying seasonal fruits and sampling a tasty French-inspired snack from a street cart. Walking through the maze of bustling streets that make up Hanoi’s Old Quarter, we tempt our taste buds with the famed Hanoi dish Banh Cuon at a local eatery. Watch in awe as the skilled chefs demonstrate for you how this tasty dish is put together. Continuing into the atmospheric heart of the Old Quarter, we wander past street stalls and quiet residential lanes where you can observe local life that has changed little since Hanoi was founded over 1000 years ago.
Our next two snack stops are at outdoor barbeque stalls. We sit down with the Hanoi locals and sample various meat, vegetable and bread specialties that are flame grille over hot coals for extra flavor. Then it’s time for dessert as we venture down a small alley to join in the local tradition of feasting on fresh fruit served in a cup and smothered with crushed iced and condensed milk – this specialty is one not to be missed! Our local guide will then take you to one of Hanoi’s best kept secrets, a hidden café with stunning views over the picturesque Hoan Kiem Lake. This hard-to-find café is one of the few left in the city that still serves egg coffee, a scrumptious local delicacy that we will sample whilst admiring the hustle and bustle of the city centre below. Or, if coffee is not your style, a cold beer awaits! At the end of the trip you are free to continue exploring the area or our guide will assist you with directions or a taxi back to your hotel.
Note: "Hanoi Street Food Walking Tour" set daily departures: 10:00am, 15:30pm for 3 hours.
Prices: NET in United States Dollars (US$) per person of group:
|2 pax||3 - 5 pax||6 - 8 pax||9 - 10 pax||11 - 15 pax|
Please contact our Travel Specialists to book "Hanoi Street Food Walking Tour" today.
- ENGLISH or FRENCH Speaking Guide
- Food tasting on tour
- Accommodation in Hanoi
- Travel insurance
- Drinks, tips, gratuities
- Personal expenses such as laundry, phone call, sim card...