− Incredible cruise in Halong Bay, Unesco World Heritage Site since 1994
− Walking tour in Hanoi old quarter
− Leisure touring in Hoian old town
- After reading this program, you can change the itinerary to fit your travel requirements: budget, hotels, preferences, leisure time, special needs... Our Travel Specialist will work with you to design a perfect holiday just for you. We are committed to offer you the BEST VALUE for QUALITY SERVICES and GREAT CUSTOMER CARE.
- Local assistance: Vietnam Hello World Travel Company Team are available all time while you are on the tour: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our Travel Specialists at Vietnam Hello World Travel Company take care of your holiday. So, you can unwind and enjoy your touring without any hassle. We are on the ground to give you the best travel experiences.
- Upgrade and VIP opportunities where available.
- Please contact us for FREE Quote, Travel Advices and Information.
Contact person: Ms. Jennifer Pham
Hotline: + 84 - 913 063 770 (English Speaking) or + 84 - 919 568 821 (French Speaking)
Discover Indochina with its affordable highlights: amazing cruise in Halong bay - World Heritage Site since 1994, Hoian - ancient historic town, Hue - the Imperial capital. Taste the fresh tropical fruits at lush and green orchards in Mekong delta or wonder of Angkor Wat.
Day 1: Hanoi - Arrival (-/-/-)
Meet upon arrival at Hanoi International Airport, transfer to the hotel for check-in. Time at leisure. Overnight in Hanoi. Check - in time at 02:00pm.
Day 2: Hanoi City Tour (B/L/-)
We discover Hanoi-the charming capital of Vietnam today:
Hochiminh's mausoleum complex (closed on Monday, Friday, every afternoon & in October, November) and his former house on stilts, Presidential Palace, One pillar pagoda, Tran Quoc pagoda, French colonial quarter, Temple of Literature, Hanoi Opera.
You can select one of the museums below for your preferences (Fine Arts Museum, Museum of History, Museum of Army, Museum of Women, Museum of Ethnology).
Then explore Hoan Kiem lake and a short walk in the Hanoi Old quarter to observe the daily life of local people.
Attend a performance of water puppet show. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 3: Hanoi – Halong Bay (B/L/D)
08:00am depart for Halong bay, 180km east of Hanoi, listed as World Heritage Area for its Outstanding beauty by UNESCO in 1994.
12:00 we board a traditional junk to discover the 8th World Wonder where the movie "Indochine" was realized with Catherine Deneuve, French star in the 1990's. Lunch on boat with fresh seafood. It is time to relax on the deck through the most beautiful landscapes with more than 2,000 islands and limestone, rising from the emerald water. Visit a natural cave, the most picturesque grotto in the bay. Swimming if possible and relaxing on the deck. Dinner & Overnight on board.
Day 4: Halong Bay - Hue (B/L/-)
Continue our excursion until lunch.
11h50 Disembark at Halong wharf.
12h00 Drive to Hanoi Airport for flight to Hue. Visit a workshop of potteries en route and a typical village of the Red River delta.
Take the flight to Hue VN1547 @ 20:25 – 21:30
Meet our guide at Hue Airport and transfer to hotel for check-in. Leisure time. Overnight in Hue.
Day 5: Hue City Tour (B/L/-)
Full day to explore Hue, the former Royal city of the 13 ruling Nguyen dynasties: visit the Imperial Citadel and Forbidden city, Tu Duc king' mausoleum and a local market Dong Ba.
Enjoy a boat trip on the Perfume River to discover Thien Mu pagoda, the wonderful architectural structures for religious worship in Hue. Lunch at local restaurant.
We continue our journey to the village producing conical hats to watch the artisan’s daily works. Overnight in Hue.
Day 6: Hue - Hoian (B/L/-)
Depart for Danang. The scenic 3 hours and half drive via Hai Van pass offers spectacular views of mountains, the sea, idyllic beaches and villages.
Visit Cham museum on the way. We continue further south to the charming historic city of Hoian. Upon arrival, check-in at hotel. Overnight in Hoian.
Day 7: Hoian (B/-/-)
After breakfast, discover Hoian ancient town, known to early Western merchants, the city was one of the major trading centers of South East Asia in the 16th century. Hoian has a distinctive Chinese atmosphere with low, tiled-roof houses and narrow streets. Many of the houses were constructed of rare timbers and decorated with lacquer panels engraved with Chinese characters and pillars carved with ornamental designs. Visit historic merchants and community houses, places of worship and Japanese bridge, market Hoian.
PM: Free time. Overnight in Hoian.
Day 8: Hoian - Saigon (B/L/-)
Transfer to Danang Airport for flight to Saigon VN1311 @ 10:30-11:40
Meet on arrival, transfer to the hotel for check-in. Lunch at local restaurant.
PM: Discover Hochiminh city (formerly Saigon), the biggest economic center in the country: visit Opera house, cathedral Notre Dame, Post Office, China town, Thien Hau pagoda, a lacquer workshop. Overnight in Saigon.
Day 9: Saigon – Mekong delta – Saigon (B/L/-)
Drive to Mytho to explore the Mekong delta. Mytho is famous for its extensive orchards and immense rice fields. Enjoy a relaxing cruise by boat on the Mekong river and visit an orchard on an island. Lunch at local restaurant.
Back to Saigon. Overnight in Saigon.
Day 10: Saigon – Siem Reap – Tonle Sap lake (B/-/D Show)
Today we fly to Siem Reap, Cambodia.
Meet on arrival to Siem Reap International airport. Transfer to the hotel for check-in.
Enjoy 01hour cruise with traditional wooden boat on Tonle Sap Lake to visit the daily life of floating villages. Dinner with Apsara dance show at local restaurant. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 11: Siem Reap – Angkor Wat (B/L/-)
We discover the delights of Siem Reap: South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon, Baphoun, Terrace of Elephant, Terrace of Leper King and Phimean Akas. Lunch at local restaurant.
Afternoon, visit the World Heritage "Angkor Wat" then continue to Bakheng Hill temple with sunset included from the top of the hill. Back to hotel. Overnight in Siem Reap
Day 12: Siem Reap – Departure (B/-/-)
Breakfast at hotel,
Transfer to Siem Reap International Airport for departure flight. End of services. Check-out before 12:00.
- Double/Twin room at selected hotels and on junk (NON- PRIVATE BOAT) in Halong
- Entrance fees and permits
- Boat trips in Halong bay, the Perfume River, Mekong delta, Tonle Sap lake
- Private air-conditioning transfer
- ENGLISH speaking guides
- Meals (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch; D: Dinner) as mentioned in program
- Visa and visa fees to Vietnam & Cambodia
- International airfares & airport’s taxes to/from Vietnam & Cambodia
- Domestic airfares Hanoi - Hue/Danang – Saigon
- Airfares Saigon – Siem Reap
- Tips, drinks
- Travel insurances
- Other personal expenses...
1, PRICES: All rates are NET in United States Dollars (US$) per person of group:
|2 pax||3 - 5p||6 - 9p||10 - 14p||15 - 19p||20 - 24p||25 - 29p||30 - 34p||35-40p||Single Supplement|
- SILK QUEEN Hotel DELUXE (***) or similar in Hanoi
- IMAGE Cruises DELUXE (***) in Halong Bay
- ROMANCE Hotel SUPERIOR (****) or similar in Hue
- KIM AN Hotel SUPERIOR (***) or similar in Hoian
- SONNET Hotel DELUXE (***) or similar in Hochiminh city
- ROYAL EMPIRE Hotel SUPERIOR (***) in Siem Reap
2, PRICES: All rates are NET in United States Dollars (US$) per person of group:
|2 pax||3 - 5p||6 - 9||10 - 14||15 - 19||20 - 24||25 - 29||30 - 34||35 - 40||Single Supplement|
- CHALCEDONY Hotel DELUXE (****) or similar in Hanoi
- BAI THO Junk DELUXE (***) in Halong Bay
- ELDORA Hotel DELUXE (****) or similar in Hue
- GREEN HEAVEN Resort & Spa SUPERIOR (****) or similar in Hoian
- EDEN Hotel DELUXE (****) or similar in Hochiminh city
- TARA ANGKOR Hotel SUPERIOR (****) in Siem Reap
Supplement: (subject to change without prior notice by the carrier)
- Domestic airfares Hanoi - Hue/Danang – Saigon: US$230/person Economy Class on Vietnam Airlines
- Airfare Saigon - Siem Reap: US$199/person Economy Class on Vietnam Airlines