− Experience real life in Hoian rural areas
− Explore a local non touristy market in Hoian
− Ride a bike through rice fields on small paths
− Attend a farming tour at Tra Que village
− Enjoy a foot massage with local aromatic herbs
− Learn to cook Hoian local specialty with cooking class
- After reading this program, you can change the itinerary to fit your travel requirements: budget, hotels, preferences, leisure time, special needs... Our Travel Specialist will work with you to design a perfect holiday just for you. We are committed to offer you the BEST VALUE for QUALITY SERVICES and GREAT CUSTOMER CARE.
- Local assistance: Vietnam Hello World Travel Company Team are available all time while you are on the tour: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our Travel Specialists at Vietnam Hello World Travel Company take care of your holiday. So, you can unwind and enjoy your touring without any hassle. We are on the ground to give you the best travel experiences.
- Upgrade and VIP opportunities where available.
- Please contact us for FREE Quote, Travel Advices and Information.
Contact person: Ms. Jennifer Pham
In Hoian, your time will be valuable only when you get real travel experiences there: cycling to a local non-touristy market to see local people and understand their way to buy daily food for their families, biking along rice fields and hoping on water buffaloes, farming tour activities to grow up the aromatic and spicy herbs...You can find all these activities at Tra Que village located 5 km away from Hoian Old Town.
08:00AM: meet our local tour guide at your lobby hotel in Hoian.
Firsy of all, start your day by walking to a local non touristy market where you can find every kind of food and vegetables which serve local life every day. Then you hop on a bike to go to Tra Que village among rice paddy, local houses, fish ponds. You also have time to take photos with water buffalo nearby Tra Que village. On arrival at local house, you will be warmly welcome by the hosts and relaxing with fresh towel and a special tea prepared by the family. Afterward, our chef will brief about the village life. He escorts you to the vegetables fields to show you how to grow up spicy herbs which is the daily activity of local inhabitants. Finally, enjoy a cooking class to make some Hoian specialty and taste what is prepared by yourselves.
Then, relax a foot massage served by the hosts.
It's time to continue your cycling journey around Tra Que village as much as you can.
05:00PM return to your hotel in Hoian. Tour ends.
- Tour departs from your selected point of departure in Hoian.
- Please advise pick-up location at time of booking and call upon arrival in Hoian to re-confirm pick-up time
Price: from US$35 per person. Please contact us for Best Available prices
- Private cooking class
- English Speaking Guide
- Bike rental
- Lunch at local house in Tra Que village
- Foot massage with aromatic herbs
- Drinks, tips, gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Hotel in Hoian
- Other services non-mentioned above