− Amazing cruise in Mekong Delta
− Meeting local people at their home
− Inspiration in lush gardens and coconut trees in Ben Tre province
− Memorable travel experiences with Ben Tre Day Tour
- After reading this program, you can change the itinerary to fit your travel requirements: budget, hotels, preferences, leisure time, special needs... Our Travel Specialist will work with you to design a perfect holiday just for you. We are committed to offer you the BEST VALUE for QUALITY SERVICES and GREAT CUSTOMER CARE.
- Local assistance: Vietnam Hello World Travel Company Team are available all time while you are on the tour: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our Travel Specialists at Vietnam Hello World Travel Company take care of your holiday. So, you can unwind and enjoy your touring without any hassle. We are on the ground to give you the best travel experiences.
- Upgrade and VIP opportunities where available.
- Please contact us for FREE Quote, Travel Advices and Information.
Contact person: Ms. Jennifer Pham
Hotline: + 84 - 913 063 770 (English Speaking) or + 84 - 919 568 821 (French Speaking)
Ben Tre province was famous for its guerrilla resistance during the Vietnam War. Today, Ben Tre is known as “Coconut Island,” many of its people still rely on tradition and centuries old methods of production. Our program focuses on the Giong Trom and Phong Nam districts, areas untouched by commercial tourism. We showcase the amazing local people, the villages they call home and the peaceful rivers they use as a part of their daily lives.
07:30AM Meet our local tour guide at your hotel in Saigon/ Hochiminh city.
Depart from Saigon and head south to Ben Tre province, famous for its coconut production and quiet, peaceful waterways.
On arrival, take a Xe loi ride through the local village of Huu Dinh to enjoy the green fields and gardens. Continue with a short walk to Huu Phuoc Bridge, where you will start your boat trip through small canals with beautiful tropical scenery. On board the boat, enjoy a welcome drink of fresh coconut juice and tropical fruits while cruising.
The cruise will first stop at a brick making shop, where the locals still use centuries-old traditional methods to make the bricks by hand. Then you will head back to your boat to cross the An Hoa River, where you will take a sampan trip through narrow canals and enjoy the peacefulness of the region. The sampan will take you to visit one of our friends, Mrs. Huong, who lives with her 3 children and grandson – they live on fishing, shrimp and fruit orchards. Enjoy fresh fruits and tea before heading to visit a rice noodles factory which produces Hu Tieu noodles, one of most popular breakfast dishes in the region.
Then switch to a bicycle and ride on village roads past green gardens and local houses, and stop at another local house where they live on their traditional family business, sampan boat building. Then continue your cycling trip to My Long to visit Mr Sau Tuong, a former Vietcong soldier who survived two years fighting the Khmer Rouge in Phnom Penh. Now he and his wife live on making rice paper which is the most famous specialty of My Long village. Have a chat with him and enjoy the crispy rice paper made by his wife, and see how it is made.
Then return to the village road to carry on the bike ride to a local restaurant by the river side. It is time for you to relax and enjoy a 5-course lunch of local specialties. Relax and walk around the garden after lunch, and then visit the nearby house of Mr Hung, who is a famous sticky rice maker in the village. You can also feed his stock of catfish and walk through his fruit garden.After the visit, the boat will be waiting for you at the pier nearby to bring you back to Ben Tre city where your car will be ready to take you back to Saigon.
Drive back to Saigon/ Hochiminh city. Drop off at your hotel in Hochiminh city. "Ben Tre Day Tour" ends.
Prices: from $99/ person.
Please contact our Travel Specialist to book "Ben Tre Day Tour" today.
- Private transfer by AC vehicle
- ENGLISH Speaking Guide
- Entrance fees and permits
- Cycling activity
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Boat trips in Mekong delta
- Vietnam visa arrangement
- All kind of airfares
- Drinks, tips
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Hotel in Hochiminh city