− Mai Chau valley is located in Hoa Binh province, approximately 140 km from Hanoi and 60 km from Hoa Binh town. From the top of Cun Mountain, we can admire the superb panorama of Mai Chau surrounded by a green valley and stilt houses.
- After reading this program, you can change the itinerary to fit your travel requirements: budget, hotels, preferences, leisure time, special needs... Our Travel Specialist will work with you to design a perfect holiday just for you. We are committed to offer you the BEST VALUE for QUALITY SERVICES and GREAT CUSTOMER CARE.
- Local assistance: Vietnam Hello World Travel Company Team are available all time while you are on the tour: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our Travel Specialists at Vietnam Hello World Travel Company take care of your holiday. So, you can unwind and enjoy your touring without any hassle. We are on the ground to give you the best travel experiences.
- Upgrade and VIP opportunities where available.
- Please contact us for FREE Quote, Travel Advices and Information.
Contact person: Ms. Jennifer Pham
Hotline: + 84 - 913 063 770 (English Speaking) or + 84 - 919 568 821 (French Speaking)
07:00AM meet our guide at the lobby of your hotel in Hanoi.
Mai Chau is home to many minorities including H'mong, Muong, Thai ethnic group. Stilt houses border both sides of the roads as you approach Mai Chau. The houses are quite large with palm leaf roofs and polished bamboo-slat floors. The kitchen is located in the center of the house; the cooking as well as the making of the colorful tho cam, the material used by Thai minority to make their clothes, takes place in the kitchen. The windows are large and decorated with patterns. Each house also has a pond to breed fish.
Everything within the villages is very basic, and running water is not an option. After an introduction to the village, a traditional meal will be prepared. The people in the White Thai villages are very open and sociable, the women are very beautiful, and you will be threaten like you are family. They work on the farm or on the rice fields nearby the village. This is the beauty of the area, seeing the traditional way of life within a beauty of nature.
Enjoy a short trek and return to Hanoi. Drop off at your hotel in Hanoi. Tour ends.
- Tour departs from your selected point of departure in Hanoi.
- Please advise pick-up location at time of booking and call upon arrival in Hanoi to re-confirm pick-up time.
Prices: from $45 per person. Please contact our Travel Consultant to get best available rates.
- Air-conditioned transportation by private vehicle
- English/French speaking guide
- Lunch at Thai House in Mai Chau valley
- Permits and entrance fees per program
- Vietnam visa arrangement
- Travel insurance
- Hotel in Hanoi
- Drink, tips
- Personal expenses