− Famous tunnels of Cuchi during the Vietnam War
− Incredible cruise in Tra Su forest in An Giang
− Amazing cruise a board the Mekong Eyes Cruise
- After reading this program, you can change the itinerary to fit your travel requirements: budget, hotels, preferences, leisure time, special needs... Our Travel Specialist will work with you to design a perfect holiday just for you. We are committed to offer you the BEST VALUE for QUALITY SERVICES and GREAT CUSTOMER CARE.
- Local assistance: Vietnam Hello World Travel Company Team are available all time while you are on the tour: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our Travel Specialists at Vietnam Hello World Travel Company take care of your holiday. So, you can unwind and enjoy your touring without any hassle. We are on the ground to give you the best travel experiences.
- Upgrade and VIP opportunities where available.
- Please contact us for FREE Quote, Travel Advices and Information.
Contact person: Ms. Jennifer Pham
Hotline: + 84 - 913 063 770 (English Speaking) or + 84 - 919 568 821 (French Speaking)
Day 1: Saigon – Arrival (-/-/-)
Welcome by our local tour guide on arrival at Hochiminh/ Saigon Airport, transfer to the hotel for check-in. Leisure time. Overnight in Saigon.
Day 2: Saigon – Cuchi tunnels – Cao Dai temple (B/L/-)
Breakfast at hotel,
Depart for Tay Ninh to discover Caodai temple where the world is in peace with Buddhism, Catholicism, Taoism and Confucianism. Lunch at local restaurant.
Drive to Cu Chi tunnels. At its height, the tunnel system stretched from Saigon to Cambodian border and was three levels deep. There are more than 200km of underground tunnels, consisting of a main axis system with many branches connecting to underground hideouts, shelters and other tunnels. The remaining tunnels have become a major tourist attraction giving the visitor a unique experience and a feel of what underground life in the war must have been like. On the way back to Saigon for overnight.
Day 3: Saigon city tour (B/L/-)
Today we discover Hochiminh city: A vibrant metropolis, SAIGON teems with energy, activity and motion. Everywhere you look, you see the meeting of traditional and modern life. The emerging modern skyline stands cheek by jowl with colonial buildings and traditional temples. Outside on the streets, young professionals zip by on motorbikes, chatting on cell phones; inside the quiet temple courtyards, worshippers pray amidst clouds of incense.
Visit REUNIFICATION PALACE, Opera house, Notre Dame cathedral, Post Office, Thien Hau pagoda, China town, War Remnants Museum, a lacquer factory. Accommodation in Saigon/ Hochiminh city.
Day 4: Saigon – Chau Doc (B/L/-)
Depart for Chau Doc, 300km from Saigon. Upon arrival, lunch at local restaurant.
Discover Sam mountain overlooking Cambodia border, Lady Xu temple, Tan An pagoda and Ba Chuc massacre site by Pol Pot army in 1979. Check in at the hotel. Leisure time. Overnight in Chau Doc.
Day 5: Chau Doc – Tra Su FOREST - Can Tho (B/L/-)
Today we explore Tra Su forest, located 30km approximately from Chau Doc town. The forest has been designated as a special restoration zone since 1983, with the target of becoming a renowned scientific forest and nature reserve with 845ha special-purpose forest surrounded by a 645ha buffer zone. It is the habitat for many colonies of water birds, bats and various others such as rare and endangered animals and reptile species.
Drive back to Chau Doc for lunch.
We continue our journey to Can Tho. On arrival, check-in at hotel. Free time. Overnight in Can Tho.
Day 6: Can Tho – Cai Be on Mekong Eyes Cruise (B/L/D)
Morning, enjoy a boat cruise to explore Cai Rang floating market and observe the daily life of local people. This market is bustling with retails and wholesales for all kind of products and tropical fruits.
11:30AM board on Mekong Eyes boat for 02 days/01 night cruise along Mekong river and its small canals.
Overnight on board. (program and services provided by Mekong Eyes)
Day 7: Cai Be – Saigon (B/L/-)
Morning cruise and morning tea break served
08:30AM Check-out of cabin. Excursion on a long sampan to Cai Be floating market, cruising among local barges full of fruits and vegetables. Then, an optional stop can be made at local workshops where you can see how to make rice paper, coconut candy and pop-rice, pop-corn...It is so interesting to visit the handicraft village where you can see how they make some special products: making rice-net for spring-rolls, fish sauce & Soya sauce, cooking salt, sewing coconut-leaves for cottage roof...
The cruise will end at Cai Be town.
Drive back to Hochiminh city. Lunch on the way. Check-in at hotel. Leisure time for your own discovery. Overnight in Hochiminh city.
Day 8: Saigon - Departure (B/-/-)
Breakfast at hotel,
Leisure time.Transfer to Tan Son Nhat International Airport/Hochiminh city for departure flight to go home.
End of services. Check-out before 12:00.
Available Extension tours to PHU QUOC ISLAND or NHA TRANG BEACH or SIEM REAP in Cambodia.
Prices: from US$1,099 per person on Twin share basis.
Please contact our Travel Specialist to book "Jewel of Mekong Delta" today.
- DOUBLE/ TWIN rooms at selected hotels
- 01 night aboard on Mekong Eyes cruise (NON - PRIVATE BOAT)
- Entrance fees and permits
- Boat trips in Mekong Delta
- Private transfers by AC vehicle
- ENGLISH Speaking Guides
- Meals (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch; D: Dinner) as mentioned in program
- Vietnam visa service & stamp visa fees
- International airfares & airport’s taxes to/from Vietnam
- Tips, drinks, gratuities
- Travel insurances
- Other personal expenses...
- GRAND Hotel DELUXE (****) in Hochiminh city
- VICTORIA Hotel SUPERIOR (****) in Chau Doc
- VICTORIA Hotel SUPERIOR (****) in Can Tho
- MEKONG EYES Cruise in Cai Be