− Incredible cruise between rock stones, rice fields, river
− Breathtaking scenery in the rural area of Red River Delta
− Meeting local people whilst cruising
- After reading this program, you can change the itinerary to fit your travel requirements: budget, hotels, preferences, leisure time, special needs... Our Travel Specialist will work with you to design a perfect holiday just for you. We are committed to offer you the BEST VALUE for QUALITY SERVICES and GREAT CUSTOMER CARE.
- Local assistance: Vietnam Hello World Travel Company Team are available all time while you are on the tour: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our Travel Specialists at Vietnam Hello World Travel Company take care of your holiday. So, you can unwind and enjoy your touring without any hassle. We are on the ground to give you the best travel experiences.
- Upgrade and VIP opportunities where available.
- Please contact us for FREE Quote, Travel Advices and Information.
Contact person: Ms. Jennifer Pham
Hotline: + 84 - 913 063 770 (English Speaking) or + 84 - 919 568 821 (French Speaking)
Hoa Lu was the capital city of Vietnam Kingdom under Dinh and Anterior Le dynasties between 968 - 1010 AD and ancient sanctuaries & tombs can still be seen today.
08:00AM meet our local tour guide at your hotel in Hanoi.
Depart for Hoa Lu, 100 km south of Hanoi.
Upon arival, enjoy the spectacular scenery during a boat cruise on the Ngo Dong river. Afterwards, visit Bich Dong pagoda where the opening of Indochine movie was realized with French star Catherine Deneuve in 1991. Lunch at local restaurant. Proceed to Hoa Lu to visit Dinh and Le temples. The landscape here is as beautiful as around Tam Coc.
Drive back to Hanoi in the late afternoon. Drop off at your hotel. "Explore Hoa Lu & Tam Coc" Tour ends.
Note: excursion in Tam Coc is too touristy. So that you can change to Thung Nang or Van Long National Reserve.
- Tour departs from your selected point of departure in Hanoi.
- Please advise pick-up location at time of booking and call upon arrival in Hanoi to re-confirm pick-up time.
|2 pax||3 - 5 p||6 - 9 p||10 - 14 p||15 - 19 p||20 - 24 p||25 - 29 p||30 - 34 p||35 - 40 p|
Valid: until 31 December 2015
- Private transportation by AC vehicle
- ENGLISH Speaking Guide
- Entrance fees, excursion on small sampan
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Vietnam visa arrangement
- All kind of airfares
- Drink, tips
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Hotel in Hanoi
Note: The following activities and sightseeing are available and on request
- Discovery by buffalo’s cart
- Phat Diem Cathedral in stones
- You can change this itinerary with Van Long and Kenh Ga floating village
- Cuc Phuong National Park
- Cycling in Tam Coc village