− Unforgettable cruise in Mekong Delta
− Amazing Cai Rang floating market in Can Tho
− Invincible tunnels of Cuchi during the Vietnam War
− Relaxation on Phu Quoc Island
- After reading this program, you can change the itinerary to fit your travel requirements: budget, hotels, preferences, leisure time, special needs... Our Travel Specialist will work with you to design a perfect holiday just for you. We are committed to offer you the BEST VALUE for QUALITY SERVICES and GREAT CUSTOMER CARE.
- Local assistance: Vietnam Hello World Travel Company Team are available all time while you are on the tour: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our Travel Specialists at Vietnam Hello World Travel Company take care of your holiday. So, you can unwind and enjoy your touring without any hassle. We are on the ground to give you the best travel experiences.
- Upgrade and VIP opportunities where available.
- Please contact us for FREE Quote, Travel Advices and Information.
Contact person: Ms. Jennifer Pham
Hotline: + 84 - 913 063 770 (English Speaking) or + 84 - 919 568 821 (French Speaking)
Explore jewels of Mekong Delta via floating markets in Can Tho, lush and green orchards of tropical fruits, extensive rice fields. Journey to the invincible tunnels of Cuchi during the Vietnam War. Unwind and relax on Phu Quoc Island named "Paradise in Heaven" in Vietnam.
Day 1: Hochiminh/ Saigon – Arrival (-/-/-)
Meet on arrival at Hochiminh International Airport, transfer to the hotel for check-in.
Leisure time. Overnight in Saigon.
Day 2: Saigon – Cu Chi Tunnels (B/L/-)
Drive to Cu Chi tunnels. Never discovered by American forces, the Cuchi tunnels were an important Vietcong (VC) base during the American War. Stretching over 200 km, this incredible underground network, dug by hand out of hard laterite, connected command posts, hospitals, shelter and weapon factories. Today, you can walk through the area and learn about the day-to-day life of the VC, see the cleverly disguised entrances and elaborate booby-traps, and even venture inside the tunnels, some of which have been modified to accommodate tourists. Lunch at local restaurant in Saigon.
PM: Discover Hochiminh city still is called Saigon by local people.
A vibrant metropolis, Saigon teems with energy, activity and motion. Everywhere you look, you see the meeting of traditional and modern life. The emerging modern skyline stands cheek by jowl with colonial buildings and traditional temples. Outside on the streets, young professionals zip by on motorbikes, chatting on cell phones; inside the quiet temple courtyards, worshippers pray amidst clouds of incense.
Begin your tour into modern history with a tour of the REUNIFICATION PALACE. Formerly the Independence Palace of the South Vietnamese president, this 60s style building was famously stormed by tank T834 at 11:30AM on April 30, 1975 signifying the fall of South Vietnam. It has been preserved in its original state, and the original tanks remain on display near the entrance gates.
Afterwards driving to the historic center to visit EMPEROR OF JADE PAGODA, one of Saigon's most interesting pagoda. Proceed to pay a quick visit to the neo-Romanesque NOTRE DAME CATHEDRAL and the CENTRAL POST OFFICE. Pass by the classic European-style landmarks such as the ornate CITY HALL (HOTEL DE VILLE), the old OPERA HOUSE from outside. War Remnants Museum, a lacquer workshop. Overnight in Saigon.
Day 3: Saigon – Mekong Delta – Can Tho (B/L/-)
Today we discover Mekong Delta
The program will start with the visit of CAI BE colorful floating market cruising among local barges full of fruits and vegetables. Then visit the handicraft village where you can see how they make some special products: making rice-net for spring-rolls, fish sauce and Soya sauce, cooking salt, sewing coconut-leaves for cottage roof... Then, an optional stop can be made at local workshops where you can see how to make rice paper, coconut candy and pop-rice, pop-corn...Then, the rowing boat will take you deeper into the countryside on smaller canals and to enjoy the peaceful time. It is so interesting to see traditional houses made of wood and palm tree leaves and see some activities of the local farmers with an opportunity to make contacts with them and see how they catch fish or pick up fruits by ancestral ways in Mekong Delta... One more option for you if you like biking around the village on the narrow paths. The cruise will end at Vinh Long. Continue your journey to Can Tho. Overnight in Can Tho.
Day 4: Can Tho – Saigon (B/L/-)
Early morning explore Cai Rang floating market, the most important in Mekong delta. Witness the trade and exchange from wholesales buyers and sellers. Every boat has a signal for what they sell. Then continue our cruise to visit a local industry producing rice noodles, rice alcohol, …
Back to hotel for breakfast.
Then we visit an ancient house Binh Thuy where movie “Lover” was realized by French actors and actresses.
Drive back to Saigon. Lunch on route. Check-in at hotel upon arrival. Leisure time. Overnight in Saigon.
Day 5: Saigon – Phu Quoc Island (B/-/-)
Breakfast at the hotel.
Fly to Phu Quoc Island. You will be welcome by hotel staff and enjoy a seach-in-coach transfer to the resort.
Upon arrival, check-in at hotel. Free time. Overnight in Phu Quoc Island.
Days 6 - 11: Phu Quoc Island (B/-/-)
Breakfast at the hotel.
Full day at free time for your own activities. Overnight in Phu Quoc Island.
Day 12: Phu Quoc Island – Saigon – Departure (B/-/-)
Breakfast at hotel,
Fly back to Saigon.
Upon arrival at Hochiminh/ Tan Son Nhat International Airport, check - in for departure flight.
"Mekong Delta & Phuquoc Island Tour" ends. Check-out before 12:00.
Prices: from US$1,099 per person.
Please contact our Travel Specialist to book "Mekong Delta & Phuquoc Island" today.
- DOUBLE/ TWIN room at selected hotels with daily breakfast
- Entrance fees and permits
- Boat trips in Mekong delta
- Private transfers by AC vehicles
- ENGLISH Speaking Guides
- Meals (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch; D: Dinner) as mentioned in program
- Vietnam visa service & stamp visa fees,
- International airfares & airport’s taxes to/from Vietnam,
- Airfares Saigon - Phu Quoc Island - Saigon on Vietnam Airlines
- Tips, drinks,
- Travel insurances
- Other personal expenses...
- GRAND Hotel DELUXE (****) or similar in Hochiminh city
- FORTUNE LAND Hotel DELUXE (****) in Can Tho
- FAMIANA Resort & Spa Deluxe Garden View (****) in Phu Quoc Island