− Experience daily life of local people
− Enjoy a wonderful cruise on Jasmine Cruises in Halong Bay
− Unwind in luxury resort and spa - The Nam Hai
− Experience incredible cruise in Mekong Delta aboard Mango Cruises
- After reading this program, you can change the itinerary to fit your travel requirements: budget, hotels, preferences, leisure time, special needs... Our Travel Specialist will work with you to design a perfect holiday just for you. We are committed to offer you the BEST VALUE for QUALITY SERVICES and GREAT CUSTOMER CARE.
- Local assistance: Vietnam Hello World Travel Company Team are available all time while you are on the tour: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our Travel Specialists at Vietnam Hello World Travel Company take care of your holiday. So, you can unwind and enjoy your touring without any hassle. We are on the ground to give you the best travel experiences.
- Upgrade and VIP opportunities where available.
- Please contact us for FREE Quote, Travel Advices and Information.
Contact person: Ms. Jennifer Pham
Hotline: + 84 - 913 063 770 (English Speaking) or + 84 - 919 568 821 (French Speaking)
"Jasmine Vietnam Tour" offer luxury travel experiences on all aspects from ultimate cruise in Halong Bay to extraordinary cruise in Mekong Delta.
Day 1: Hanoi - Arrival (-/-/-)
You will be welcome upon arrival by our local friendly tour guide at Hanoi International Airport, then transfer to the hotel for check-in. Time at leisure. Accommodation in Hanoi. Check - in time at 02:00pm.
Day 2: Hanoi - Art Galleries (B/L/-)
Breakfast at hotel,
Today enjoy a cyclo ride (1 hour) in Hanoi Old Quarter to indulge in the active life of local inhabitants. Then head out to Fine Arts Museum. Lunch at local restaurant.
Afterward, visit some galleries in Hanoi French quarter.
Then attend a traditional performance of water puppet show. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 3: Hanoi - Halong Bay (B/L/D)
08:00am depart for Halong bay, 180km east of Hanoi, listed as World Heritage Area by UNESCO in 1994.
12:00 we board a traditional junk to discover the 8th World Wonder where the movie "Indochine" was realized with Catherine Deneuve, French star in the 1990's. Lunch on boat with fresh seafood. It is time to relax on the deck through the most beautiful landscapes with more than 3,000 islands and limestone, rising from the emerald water. Visit a natural cave, the most picturesque grotto in the bay. Swimming if the weather permits and relaxing on the deck. Dinner & Overnight on board.
Day 4: Halong - Hoian (B/-/-)
Early morning, Taichi exercise on the sun deck.
Continue our excursion.
10:30 disembark at Tuan Chau harbor. Then drive to Hanoi Airport for flight to Danang. Visit a workshop of potteries en route.
Fly to Danang. Meet our guide at Danang Airport and transfer to hotel for check-in. Leisure time. Accommodation in Hoian.
Day 5: Hoian (B/-/-)
Breakfast at hotel,
Full day at leisure for your relaxation. Overnight in Hoian.
Day 6: Hoian (B/-/-)
Breakfast at hotel.
Full day at leisure time for your relaxation. Overnight in Hoian.
Day 7: Hoian - Hue (B/L/-)
After breakfast, discover Hoian ancient town, known to early Western merchants, the city was one of the major trading centers of Southeast Asia in the 16th century. Hoian has a distinctive Chinese atmosphere with low, tiled-roof houses and narrow streets. Many of the houses were constructed of rare timbers and decorated with lacquer panels engraved with Chinese characters and pillars carved with ornamental designs. Visit historic merchants and community houses, places of worship and Japanese bridge, market Hoian.
Depart for Hue - 145 km
The scenic 3 hours drive vie Hai Van "Cloud" pass offers spectacular views of mountains, the sea, idyllic beaches and villages. Visit Cham museum on the way. We continue further south to the charming historic city of Hue. Upon arrival, check-in at hotel. Accommodation in Hue.
Day 8: Hue (B/L/-)
Full day to explore Hue, the former Royal city of the 13 ruling Nguyen dynasties: visit the Imperial Citadel and Forbidden city, Tu Duc king' mausoleum and a local market Dong Ba. Enjoy a boat trip on the Perfume River to discover Thien Mu pagoda, the wonderful architectural structures for religious worship in Hue. Lunch at local restaurant. Accommodation in Hue.
Day 9: Hue – Saigon (B/L/-)
Morning we visit Ming Mang tomb, and a village producing conical hats for women. Lunch at local restaurant.
Afternoon: Transfer to Hue Airport for flight to Saigon/ Hochiminh city.
You are welcome by our local friendly tour guide at Saigon Airport, transfer to the hotel for check-in. Leisure time. Overnight in Saigon.
Day 10: Saigon – Cuchi tunnels (B/L/-)
Depart for Cuchi tunnels, a famous site during the Vietnam war which was HQ for Viet Cong flighters. Back to Saigon for lunch.
Discover Hochiminh city (formerly Saigon), the biggest economic center in the country: visit Opera house, cathedral Notre Dame and Post Office, a lacquer ware workshop. Overnight in Saigon.
Day 11: Saigon – Mekong Delta (B/L/D)
Drive to Ben Tre province to explore the authentic landscapes in Mekong delta. Ben Tre was famous for its extensive orchards and immense rice fields. Enjoy an amazing cruise on Mango Cruises for 2 days/1 night to explore the nature, charm and people in the region. Dinner and overnight on board.
Day 12: Mekong Delta – Saigon - Departure (B)
Continue to cruise in Ben Tre. Transfer to HCM/Tan Son Nhat International Airport for departure flight. "Jasmine Vietnam Tour" ends. Check-out before 12:00
- DOUBLE/ TWIN room at selected hotels with daily breakfast
- One night cruise on junk (NON - PRIVATE) in Halong Bay
- One night cruise aboard Mango Cruise in Ben Tre province
- Entrance fees and permits
- Boat trips in Halong bay, Perfume River, Mekong delta
- Private transfers by AC vehicles
- ENGLISH Speaking Guides in each region
- Meals (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch; D: Dinner) as mentioned in program
- Vietnam visa and visa fees
- International airfares & airport’s taxes to/from Vietnam
- Domestic airfares Hanoi - Hue/Danang – Saigon on Vietnam Airlines Economy Class
- Tips, drinks,
- Travel insurances
- Other personal expenses...
Prices: from US$1999 per person.
Please contact our Travel Specialists to book "Jasmine Vietnam Tour"
- SOFITEL METROPOLE LEGEND Hotel OPERA (*****) in Hanoi
- JASMINE CRUISES DELUXE (*****) in Halong Bay
- LA RESIDENCE Hotel DELUXE (****) in Hue
- THE NAM HAI VILLA - One Bedroom (*****) in Hoian
- CARAVELLE Hotel DELUXE (*****) in Hochiminh city.
- MANGO CRUISE in Ben Tre
Airfares: (subject to change without prior notice by the carrier)
Domestic flights Hanoi - Hue/Danang – Saigon: US$230 per person on Vietnam Airlines Economy Class