− Ultimate luxury services with best value
− Essence of Vietnam covers a collection of Unesco's World Heritage Sites
− Enjoy an absolute personalized care
− Escape on Hoian Beach with sun, sea, wind
− Join a cooking class in Hanoi Old Quarter
- After reading this program, you can change the itinerary to fit your travel requirements: budget, hotels, preferences, leisure time, special needs... Our Travel Specialist will work with you to design a perfect holiday just for you. We are committed to offer you the BEST VALUE for QUALITY SERVICES and GREAT CUSTOMER CARE.
- Local assistance: Vietnam Hello World Travel Company Team are available all time while you are on the tour: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our Travel Specialists at Vietnam Hello World Travel Company take care of your holiday. So, you can unwind and enjoy your touring without any hassle. We are on the ground to give you the best travel experiences.
- Upgrade and VIP opportunities where available.
- Please contact us for FREE Quote, Travel Advices and Information.
Contact person: Ms. Jennifer Pham
Hotline: + 84 - 913 063 770 (English Speaking) or + 84 - 919 568 821 (French Speaking)
Essence of Vietnam Tour leads you into its affordable highlights: Halong Bay - Unesco's World Heritage Site since 1994, Hoian - ancient historic town, Hue - the Imperial capital. Cu Chi tunnels were famous during the Vietnam war, merits our stopover. Enjoy beach escape in Hoian with sun, sand, blue sky...
Day 1: Hanoi - Arrival (-/-/-)
Meet upon arrival at Hanoi International Airport, then transfer to the hotel for check-in. Time at leisure. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi - Cooking Tour (B/L/-)
This morning, you join the cooking class in Hanoi Old Quarter from buying ingredients qnd fresh food at local market to cooking your meal. Afterwards, head out to the Museum of Ethnology for comprehensive overview on 54 group ethnics living in Vietnam.
Then explore Ngoc Son Temple, Hoan Kiem lake and a short walk in the Hanoi Old quarter.
Attend a performance of water puppet show. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 3: Hanoi - Halong Bay (B/L/D)
08:00AM depart for Halong bay, 170 km east of Hanoi, listed as World Heritage Site by Unesco in December 1994.
12:00 Embark a traditional junk to discover the 8th World Wonder where the movie "Indochine" was realized with Catherine Deneuve, French star in the 1991. Lunch on boat with fresh seafood. It is time to relax on the sun deck through the most beautiful landscapes with more than 3,000 islands and limestone islets, rising from the emerald water. Visit a natural cave, the most picturesque grotto in the bay. Swimming if possible and relaxing on the deck. Dinner & overnight on board.
Day 4: Halong Bay - Hanoi (B/-/-)
Early morning Taichi exercise on board.
Slight breakfast whilst cruising throughout the bay.
10:00 enjoy a delicious brunch while you approach the harbour.
11:00 Disembark at Tuan Chau harbor and drive back to Hanoi. Visit a porcelain workshop en route. Transfer to hotel for check-in. Leisure time. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 5: Hanoi - Hue (B/L/-)
Early flight to Hue.
Full day to explore Hue, the former Royal city of the 13 ruling Nguyen dynasties: visit the Imperial Citadel and Forbidden city, Tu Duc King tomb and Dong Ba market. Enjoy a boat trip on the Perfume River to discover Thien Mu pagoda, the wonderful architectural structures for religious worship in Hue. Lunch at local restaurant. Overnight in Hue.
Day 6: Hue - Danang - Hoian (B/L/-)
Depart for Danang. The scenic 3 hours drive via Hai Van (Clouds pass) offers spectacular views of mountains, the sea, idyllic beaches and villages. Visit Cham museum and the Marble mountains on the way. We continue further south to the charming historic city of Hoian.
Upon arrival, check-in at hotel. Overnight in Hoian.
Day 7: Hoian – My Son (B/L/-)
AM: discover Hoian ancient town, known to early Western merchants, the city was one of the major trading centers of Southeast Asia in the 16th century. Hoian has a distinctive Chinese atmosphere with low, tiled-roof houses and narrow streets. Many of the houses were constructed of rare timbers and decorated with lacquer panels engraved with Chinese characters and pillars carved with ornamental designs. Visit historic merchants and community houses,places of worship and Japanese bridge. Lunch at local restaurant.
PM: Explore My Son sanctuary, listed as Unesco’s World Heritage Site in 1999. My Son was former royal capital of Champa Empire between 4-16th centuries. Back to your hotel in Hoian. Free time for relaxation. Overnight in Hoi An.
Days 8 -11: Hoian Beach (B/-/-)
Full day at leisure for your own activities or relax at hotel.
Day 12: Hoian - Danang - Hochiminh city (B/L/-)
Transfer to Danang Airport for flight to Hochiminh city.
Drive to downtown to explore Hochiminh city, the biggest trading centre in the country: Notre Dame Cathedral, Post office, China town, Thien Hau pagoda, a lacquer workshop, Ben Thanh market. Check - in at hotel. Leisure time. Overnight in Hochiminh city.
Day 13: Hochiminh city - Caodai temple - Cuchi tunnels (B/L/-)
Drive to Tay Ninh to explore Caodai Temple. We will participate to the congregation at noon. Lunch at local restaurant.
Then visit Cu Chi tunnels. At its height, the tunnel system stretched from Hochiminh city to Cambodian border and was three levels deep. There are more than 200km of underground tunnels, consisting of a main axis system with many branches connecting to underground hideouts, shelters and other tunnels. The remaining tunnels have become a major tourist attraction giving the visitor a unique experience and a feel of what underground life in the war must have been like. Accommodation in Hochiminh city.
Day 14: Hochiminh city - Departure (B/-/-)
Breakfast at hotel,
Leisure time until transfer to HCM/Tan Son Nhat International Airport for departure flight. "Essence of Vietnam Tour" ends.
Prices: from US$1,368 per person.
Please contact our Travel Specialists to book "Essence of Vietnam Tour" today.
- DOUBLE / TWIN room at selected hotels with daily breakfast
- One night cruise aboard junk in Halong Bay (NON - Private Boat)
- Entrance fees and permits
- Boat trips in Halong bay, on Perfume River
- All transfers by private AC vehicles
- ENGLISH Speaking Guides in each region
- Meals (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch; D: Dinner) as mentioned in program
- Vietnam visa on arrival and stamp visa fees
- International airfares & airport’s taxes to/from Vietnam
- Domestic airfares & airport taxes Hanoi- Hue/Danang - Hochiminh city
- Tips, drinks, gratuities
- Travel insurances
- Other personal expenses...
- SHERATON Hotel DELUXE (*****) in Hanoi
- APHRODITE Cruises LUXURY (****) in Halong bay
- IMPERIAL Hotel DELUXE (*****) in Hue
- PALM GARDEN Resort & Spa SUPERIOR (*****) in Hoian
- REX Hotel DELUXE (*****) in Hochiminh city