− Amazing cruise in Mekong Delta
− Cooking class in Hoian old town
− Incredible cruise in Halong Bay, Unesco World Heritage Site
− Leisure discovery in Hanoi bustling old quarter
- After reading this program, you can change the itinerary to fit your travel requirements: budget, hotels, preferences, leisure time, special needs... Our Travel Specialist will work with you to design a perfect holiday just for you. We are committed to offer you the BEST VALUE for QUALITY SERVICES and GREAT CUSTOMER CARE.
- Local assistance: Vietnam Hello World Travel Company Team are available all time while you are on the tour: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our Travel Specialists at Vietnam Hello World Travel Company take care of your holiday. So, you can unwind and enjoy your touring without any hassle. We are on the ground to give you the best travel experiences.
- Upgrade and VIP opportunities where available.
- Please contact us for FREE Quote, Travel Advices and Information.
Contact person: Ms. Jennifer Pham
"Vietnam Discovery Tour" offers a comprehensive discovery in Vietnam from dailly lifestyle of local people in Mekong Delta to amazing cruise in Halong Bay. We also have chance to learn Vietnamese cuisine whilst learning cooking class in Hoian.
Day 1: Hochiminh – Arrival (-/-/-)
You will be welcome by our local friendly tour guide upon arrival at Hochiminh/ Tan Son Nhat International Airport, transfer to the hotel for check-in.
Time at leisure. Accommodation in Saigon/Hochiminh city. Check - in time at 2:00 PM.
Day 2: Hochiminh – Cuchi tunnels (B/L/-)
Drive to Cu Chi tunnels. At its height, the tunnel system stretched from Saigon to Cambodian border and was three levels deep. There are more than 200km of underground tunnels, consisting of a main axis system with many branches connecting to underground hideouts, shelters and other tunnels. The remaining tunnels have become a major tourist attraction giving the visitor a unique experience and a feel of what underground life in the war must have been like. Transfer back to Saigon for lunch at local restaurant.
Discover Hochiminh city (formerly Saigon), the most vibrant and bustling city in the country: Opera house, Notre Dame cathedral, Post Office, China town, Thien Hau pagoda, Binh Tay market, a lacquer workshop. Overnight in Hochiminh city.
Day 3: Hochiminh – Mekong Delta – Danang - Hoian (B/L/-)
Drive to Mytho to explore the Mekong Delta. Mytho is famous for its extensive orchards and immense rice fields. Enjoy a boat trip on the Mekong river and visit an orchard on an island. Lunch at local restaurant. Ride a bike along small roads connecting villages, hamlets, rice fields, lush orchards of tropical fruits.
Transfer to Hochiminh Airport for flight to Danang.
Our local guide will meet and greet you at Danang Airport, then proceed to Hoian. Check-in at hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight in Hoian.
Day 4: Hoian - Cooking Class (B/L/-)
This morning, we attend a cooking tour and class then, after lunch, take a walking tour, enjoy an eco-tour or visit a local home and learn how to make traditional lanterns.
Discover Hoian ancient town, known to early Western merchants, the city was one of the major trading centers of Southeast Asia in the 16th century. Hoian has a distinctive Chinese atmosphere with low, tiled-roof houses and narrow streets. Many of the houses were constructed of rare timbers and decorated with lacquer panels engraved with Chinese characters and pillars carved with ornamental designs. Visit historic merchants and community houses, places of worship and Japanese covered bridge in Hoian.
Back to the hotel for refreshment. Overnight in Hoian.
Day 5: Hoian – Hue (B/L/-)
Depart for Danang. The scenic 3 hours drive via Hai Van Pass (Clouds) pass offers spectacular views of mountains, the sea, idyllic beaches and villages. Visit Cham museum and marble mountain on the way.
We continue further north to the charming historic city of Hue. Check-in at hotel. Overnight in Hue.
Day 6: Hue (B/L/-)
Full day to explore Hue, the former Royal city of the 13 ruling Nguyen dynasties: visit the Imperial Citadel and Forbidden city, Ming Mang king’ tomb and a local market Dong Ba. Enjoy a boat trip on the Perfume River to discover Thien Mu pagoda, the wonderful architectural structures for religious worship in Hue. Lunch at local restaurant. Accommodation in Hue.
Day 7: Hue – Hanoi (B/L/-)
Morning flight to Hanoi.
Meet on arrival at Hanoi Airport by our local tour guide, transfer to the city centre for a great journey.
We discover Hanoi - the charming capital of Vietnam today: One pillar pagoda, Tran Quoc pagoda, French colonial quarter, Temple of Literature, Hanoi Opera, Museum of Fine arts.
Lunch at local restaurant. Afterward, enjoy one hour cyclo ride to stroll the narrow streets in Hanoi Old Quarter to observe daily life of inhabitants there.
Then explore Hoan Kiem lake and a performance of water puppet show. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 8: Hanoi – Halong Bay (B/L/D)
08:00AM depart for Halong bay, 180km east of Hanoi, listed as World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1994.
12:00 we board a traditional junk to discover the 8th World Wonder where the movie "Indochine" was realized with Catherine Deneuve, French star in the 1990’s. Lunch on boat with fresh seafood while cruising. It is time to relax on the deck through the most beautiful landscapes with more than 3,000 islands and limestone islets rising from the emerald water. Visit a natural cave, the most picturesque grotto in the bay. Swimming if possible and relaxing on the deck. Dinner & Overnight on board.
Day 9: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L/-)
Morning Taichi exercise onboard.
Light breakfast with snack, bread,coffee whilst cruising throughout amazing landscapes.
10:00 Enjoy a somptuous brunch
11:00 Disembark at Tuan Chau harbor. Drive back to Hanoi for 01 night more.
Visit a potery workshop in Dong Trieu village. Upon arrival in Hanoi, check - in at your hotel. Leisure time. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 10: Hanoi – Departure (B/-/-)
Breakfast at hotel,
Transfer to Hanoi/Noibai International Airport for departure flight. "Vietnam Discovery Tour" ends. Check-out time: 12h00.
Prices: from $1,268 per person.
Please contact our Travel Specialists to book "Vietnam Discovery Tour" today.
- DOUBLE/ TWIN at selected hotels
- One night cruise aboard in Halong Bay (NON - PRIVATE BOAT)
- Entrance fees and permits
- Boat trips in Halong bay, Perfume river, Mekong delta
- Private transfers by AC vehicles
- English Speaking Guides in each region
- Meals (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner) as mentioned in program
- Vietnam visa and stamp visa fees
- International airfares & airport’s taxes to/from Vietnam
- Domestic airfares & airport taxes Saigon – Danang/ Hue - Hanoi
- Tips, drinks, gratuities
- Travel insurances
- Other personal expenses...
- GRAND Hotel DELUXE (****) or similar in Saigon
- HOIAN Trails Resort & Spa SUPERIOR (****) or similar in Hoian
- ROMANCE Hotel DELUXE (****) or similar in Hue
- LAN VIEN Hotel DELUXE (****) or similar in Hanoi
- APHRODITE Cruises LUXURY Cabin (****) in Halong Bay