− Experience Vietnam focuses unique travel experiences to travelers
− Taste Hanoi Street Food Tour in Hanoi Old quarter
− Enjoy a cooking class in Hanoi
− Kayaking in Halong Bay
− Cycling in Tra Que village, Hoian
− Incredible cruise on Bassac Boat, Mekong River
- After reading this program, you can change the itinerary to fit your travel requirements: budget, hotels, preferences, leisure time, special needs... Our Travel Specialist will work with you to design a perfect holiday just for you. We are committed to offer you the BEST VALUE for QUALITY SERVICES and GREAT CUSTOMER CARE.
- Local assistance: Vietnam Hello World Travel Company Team are available all time while you are on the tour: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our Travel Specialists at Vietnam Hello World Travel Company take care of your holiday. So, you can unwind and enjoy your touring without any hassle. We are on the ground to give you the best travel experiences.
- Upgrade and VIP opportunities where available.
- Please contact us for FREE Quote, Travel Advices and Information.
Contact person: Ms. Jennifer Pham
Hotline: + 84 - 913 063 770 (English Speaking) or + 84 - 919 568 821 (French Speaking)
Experience Vietnam via its World Heritages such as Halong bay, Hue - the royal city, Hoian the historic old trading center. Cycling to Tra Que village to witness daily lifestyle of farmers or live the life of monks in Tu Hieu pagoda
Day 1: Hanoi - Arrival (-/-/D)
You will be welcome by our friendly tour guide on arrival at Hanoi International Airport, transfer to hotel for check-in.
Experience 1 hour cyclo ride around Hanoi Old Quarter to witness the bustling life there.
In the evening, attend a famous performance of Vietnamese traditional art of water pupet show. Dinner at local restaurant. Accommodation in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi Culinary Tour (B/L/-)
Breakfast at hotel.
This morning, you will attend a cooking class by going to the local market to buy ingredients with chief, then you cook the lunch on your own.
Afterward, visit Hoa Lo prison, famed " Hanoi Hilton" during the Vietnam Ward, Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son temple.
Then you experience Hanoi Street Food Tour with our expert tour guide who will explain in details all specialties you taste on the way.
Back to the hotel for overnight in Hanoi>
Day 3: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Bai Tu Long Bay (B/L/D)
Depart to Halong, 170km east of Hanoi - 4 hours drive by car. Halong Bay was named World Heritage Site by Unesco in December 1994.
12:00 Embark on a traditional junk to explore Bai Tu Long Bay first. Relaxing and kayaking. Dinner & Overnight aboard.
Day 4: Halong Bay (B/L/D)
Full day is dedicated to explore more throughout Halong Bay. Dinner & Overnight aboard.
Day 5: Halong-Hanoi-Danang-Hoian (B/L/-)
Continue our cruise until lunch.
12:00 Disembark at Hon Gai harbord and transfer to Hanoi Airport for flight to Danang.
Meet & greet on arrival at Danang Airport with our local guide and proceed to Hoian. Transfer to hotel for check-in. Overnight at hotel in Hoian.
Day 6: Hoian - Tra Que village (B/L/-)
Breakfast at hotel.
Discover Hoian ancient town, known to early Western merchants, the city was one of the major trading centers of South- East Asia. Visit houses Tan Ky and Phuc Kien, Japanese bridge. Lunch at local restaurant.
Afterward, ride a bike to Tra Que village to grow vegetables and plants as local farmers. Accommodation in Hoian.
Day 7: Hoian - Hue (B/L/-)
Depart to Hue through the Hai Van pass.
Upon arrival in Hue, the former royal city of the 13 ruling Nguyen dynasties, visit the Imperial Citadel and Forbidden city and a local market Dong Ba. Lunch at local restaurant. Boat trip on the Perfume River to visit Thien Mu pagoda. Transfer to hotel for check-in. Overnight in Hue.
Day 8: Hue - Cycling (B/L/-)
Today we hop on a bicycle to Mong Phu village to explore a typical house - garden. Then bike further to Tu Hieu pagoda where we live life of monks and have a vegeterian lunch. Afterwards, continue biking to Tu Duc King tomb. Back to the hotel for refreshment. Overnight in Hue.
Day 9: Hue - Hochiminh city (B/L/-)
Transfer to Hue Airport for the flight to Hochiminh city.
Meet on arrival at Hochiminh Airport and transfer to hotel. Lunch at local restaurant.
Afternoon: enjoy a touring in the cosmospolitain of Vietnam: visit China town, Thien Hau pagoda, former Presidential Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral, and central Post Office. Overnight in Hochiminh city.
Day 10: Hochiminh - Caibe - Cantho (B/L/D)
Depart to CaiBe district (110km west of Saigon).
Explore the lively Cai Be floating market by small sampan. Cruising amongst the mazes of waterway to visit the handicraft villages, the crocodile farm, a traditional house of the region, contact with local people, an orchard to taste various tropical fruits.
12h00 board a traditional wooden boat. Enjoy a welcome drink while cruising on Mekong River.
We start to sail to Cantho via Cho LACH and TRAON. Lunch will be served on board.
Disembark at Cho LACH village. Enjoy a pleasant walking or biking on the footpaths of the countryside to discover tropical fruit orchards, local people’s activities at typical villages surrounding of Cho Lach. We have an opportunity to taste tropical fruits in these orchards.
Continue our cruise to Tra On. Relax on the deck and admire the magnificent sunset on the river.
Dinner and overnight on board near Can Tho city.
Day 11: Traon - Cantho - Hochiminh city (B/-/-)
Market’s noises wake up you early to enjoy the sunrise on the river.
After breakfast, we cruise along the canals and visit a village on the bank of Co Chien or, an opportunity to appreciate the lifestyle of local inhabitants and their hospitality. Leisurely cruise up the BASSAC river while enjoying the beautiful scenery.
Arriving in Cantho, we explore the Cai Rang market, one of the most bustling floating markets in Mekong Delta with hundreds of small boats ladden fruits barging and jostling for space as owners attempt to sell their goods. Cruise through the palm-shaded creek to see local houses and green orchards, ship building yards, local markets in full swing.
10h00 Check-out & disembark. Then return to Hochiminh city. Check-in at hotel. Leisure time. Overnight in Hochiminh.
Day 12: Hochiminh - Departure (B/-/-)
Breakfast at hotel.
Time at leisure until transfer to HCM International Airport for departure flight. "Experience Vietnam Tour" ends.
- DOUBLE / TWIN room at selected hotels with daily breakfast
- One night cruise aboard junk in Halong Bay (NON - Private Boat)
- One night cruise aboard Bassac Boat in Mekong Delta
- Entrance’s fees, boat trips
- Private transfers by AC vehicles
- ENGLISH Speaking Guides in each region
- Kayaking in Halong Bay
- Cycling in Hoian and Hue
- Meals (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch; D: Dinner) as mentioned in program
- Vietnam visa fees
- International airfares and airport’s taxes from/to Vietnam
- Domestic airfares & airport taxes Hanoi - Danang/ Hue - Hochiminh city
- Tips, drinks, gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Personal travel insurances
- Other extra expenses...
- M GALLERY DE L'OPERA Hotel DELUXE (*****) in Hanoi
- VICTORY STAR JUNK SUPERIOR (****) in Halong Bay
- LE BELHAMY Resort & Spa Hoian Garden (****) in Hoian
- HUE RIVERSIDE Hotel SUPERIOR (****) in Hue
- REX Hotel DELUXE (*****) in Hochiminh city
- BASSAC Boat in Mekong delta