− Explore Hanoi charming capital
− Cruise through Halong Bay, Unesco World Heritage Site
− See Cai Rang bustling floating market in Can Tho
− Walking among green orchards, rice fields in Mekong Delta
- After reading this program, you can change the itinerary to fit your travel requirements: budget, hotels, preferences, leisure time, special needs... Our Travel Specialist will work with you to design a perfect holiday just for you. We are committed to offer you the BEST VALUE for QUALITY SERVICES and GREAT CUSTOMER CARE.
- Local assistance: Vietnam Hello World Travel Company Team are available all time while you are on the tour: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our Travel Specialists at Vietnam Hello World Travel Company take care of your holiday. So, you can unwind and enjoy your touring without any hassle. We are on the ground to give you the best travel experiences.
- Upgrade and VIP opportunities where available.
- Please contact us for FREE Quote, Travel Advices and Information.
Contact person: Ms. Jennifer Pham
Hotline: + 84 - 913 063 770 (English Speaking) or + 84 - 919 568 821 (French Speaking)
"Inside Vietnam Tour" focus on Unesco's World Heritages Site collection: Halong Bay since 1994, Hue Imperial city in 1993, Hoian old town 1999. Don't miss Hanoi, the charming capital of Vietnam today. Hochiminh city is the most bustling and stunning city in the country. Especially, observe the daily lifestyle of inhabitants in the heart of Mekong Delta...
Day 1: Hanoi - Arrival (-/-/-)
Meet on arrival at Hanoi International Airport, transfer to the hotel for check-in. Time at leisure.
At 3.30pm, pick you up at hotel to visit Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son temple. Afterward, attend a performance of the famous traditional art of water puppets at Thang Long Theatre. Accommodation in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Hanoi (B/L/-)
Breakfast at hotel.
Drive to Halong bay (170 km east of Hanoi), known as "World Heritage Area" of outstanding natural beauty by UNESCO in 1994. Enjoy a relaxing boat trip (05 hours) through Halong bay. Lunch with fresh seafood on board. Relax on the deck whilst cruising throughout the bay. You have chance to take many photos as you want. A refreshing swimming is possible if the weather permits. Return to Hanoi in the evening. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 3: Hanoi - Hue (B/-/-)
After having breakfast, visit the temple of Literature and enjoy one hour bicycle ride in the Old Quarter Hanoi.
Flight to Hue, the former royal city of the 13 ruling Nguyen dynasties.
Upon arrival, visit the Imperial Citadel and Forbidden city and a local market Dong Ba, if time permits. Transfer to the hotel for check - in. Overnight in Hue.
Day 4: Hue - Danang - Hoian (B/L/-)
Enjoy a boat trip on the Perfume River to visit Thien Mu pagoda, the wonderful architectural structures for religious worship in Hue. Then visit the royal tombs dedicated to Tu Duc and Khai Dinh Kings. Lunch at local restaurant.
Drive over Hai Van pass to Danang, then to Hoian, the charming historic town. Check - in at the hotel. Accommodation in Hoian.
Day 5: Hoi An (B/L/-)
After breakfast, discover Hoian ancient town, known to early Western merchants, the city was one of the major trading centers of Southeast Asia. Visit houses Tan Ky and Phuc Kien, Japanese covered bridge, market Hoian. Lunch at local restaurant.
Afternoon, time at leisure (no guide, no car, no tour). Accommodation in Hoi An.
Optional Tour at sanctuary My Son: Departure to My Son, ancient city of Cham royalty (4th –12th centuries). You discover the Cham’s culture and architecture.
Day 6: Hoi An - Danang - Hochiminh (B/L/-)
After breakfast, transfer to Danang Airport for flight to Hochiminh city.
Meet on arrival and drive to Saigon center: visit Opera house, cathedral Notre Dame and Post Office. Lunch at local restaurant.
Afternoon, explore the former Presidential Palace, War Remnants museum, China town, Thien Hau pagoda and Ben Thanh market. Overnight in Hochiminh city.
Day 7: Hochiminh - Cuchi tunnels - Hochiminh (B/L/-)
Drive to Cu Chi district (70km) to visit local houses producing rice paper, alcohol and Cu Chi tunnel. Return to Hochiminh city. Lunch at local restaurant.
Afternoon, time at leisure. Overnight in Hochiminh city.
Day 8: Hochiminh – Caibe - Vinh Long - Can Tho (B/L/-)
Breakfast at hotel,
Today we discover the beauty of Mekong delta. Depart for Caibe (120km - 2h30).
Enjoy an incredible cruise throughout Mekong delta to visit family running industries, a lush orchard of tropical fruits, taste fresh seasonal fruits. Then take a small sampan boat through the narrow canals to observe the daily local life along the river bank. Lunch at local restaurant.
Continue your cruise to Vinh Long where our driver waits for you.
Proceed to Can Tho. Check-in at hotel. Free time for your own discovery. Overnight in Can Tho.
Day 9: Can Tho – Cai Rang floating market - Hochiminh (B/L/-)
Early morning, take a boat trip to discover Cai Rang floating market and observe daily life of local inhabitants. Return to Ninh Kieu wharf, then visit Binh Thuy ancien house which is used for scenes of movie "L'Amant"
Return to Hochiminh city. Lunch en route. Overnight in Hochiminh city.
Day 10: Hochiminh - Departure (B/-/-)
Breakfast at hotel, transfer to HCM/International Airport for departure flight or Extension tour. End of services.
Prices: from US$1,389 per person.
Kindly contact our Travel Specialist to book "Inside Vietnam Tour" today.
- DOUBLE/ TWIN room at selected hotels
- Entrance’s fees, excursions and permits
- Boat trips in Halong Bay, on Perfume river and Mekong delta
- Private transfer air-conditioning
- ENGLISH Speaking Guides in each region
- Meals (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch; D: Dinner) as mentioned in program
- Vietnam visa and stamp visa fees
- International airfares & airport’s taxes from/to Vietnam
- Domestic airfares & airport’s taxes
- Drinks, gratuities, tips
- Travel insurances
- Other personal expenses...
- M GALLERY De L'OPERA Hotel DELUXE (*****) in Hanoi
- PILGRIMAGE VILLAGE Hotel DELUXE (****) in Hue
- PALM GARDEN Resort & Spa SUPERIOR (*****) in Hoian
- REX Hotel DELUXE (*****) in Hochiminh city
- VICTORIA Hotel SUPERIOR (****) in Can Tho