− Explore Halong Bay, Unesco's World Heritage Site since 1994
− Ginger Cruise deserve luxury cruise in Halong Bay
− Unforgettable travel experiences
− Amazing cruise through Halong Bay
- After reading this program, you can change the itinerary to fit your travel requirements: budget, hotels, preferences, leisure time, special needs... Our Travel Specialist will work with you to design a perfect holiday just for you. We are committed to offer you the BEST VALUE for QUALITY SERVICES and GREAT CUSTOMER CARE.
- Local assistance: Vietnam Hello World Travel Company Team are available all time while you are on the tour: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our Travel Specialists at Vietnam Hello World Travel Company take care of your holiday. So, you can unwind and enjoy your touring without any hassle. We are on the ground to give you the best travel experiences.
- Upgrade and VIP opportunities where available.
- Please contact us for FREE Quote, Travel Advices and Information.
Contact person: Ms. Jennifer Pham
Hotline: + 84 - 913 063 770 (English Speaking) or + 84 - 919 568 821 (French Speaking)
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay - Ginger Cruise (-/L/D)
08:00 Meet our driver at the lobby of your hotel in Hanoi.
Drive to Halong Bay, 180 km east of Hanoi, listed as UNESCO’s World Heritage Site in 1994.
12:00 Welcome on board Ginger Cruise and set sail through Bai Tu Long bay while seafood lunch is served. Rest your eyes on the azure waters of this magical bay, where thousands of sculpted limestone islands rise from the waves like dragons’ teeth, passing picturesque area around Mat Quy islet, Am islet. Mid-afternoon, get to Cua Van fishing village and enjoy a pleasant bamboo boat row to through the village with a museum and a school among floating homes. Visit Tien Ong cave then back on Ginger Cruise to enjoy sunset cocktails and canapé.
Dinner is served at dining room on Ginger Cruise. We spend a wonderful night on Ginger Cruise in Halong Bay.
Day 2: Ginger Cruise - Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/-/-)
Start the day early to enjoy a Tai Chi class on Ginger Cruise sundeck with an opportunity to admit the magnificent scenery of sunrise over the sea. After that, guests can choose to go to Soi Sim beach for swimming or join our chef for cooking demonstration to learn more about Vietnamese cuisine art. On the way back, take deep cruise into Bai Tu Long bay, passing Peal Farm, Phao Dai islet, Tam Cung cave, Hon Xep islet , Dau Moi temple, opportunity to cruise through famous L’Indochine movie site (subject to tide condition).
10:30am Disembark at Ginger Cruise dock and drive back to Hanoi.
16:00 Drop off at your hotel in Hanoi. Tour ends.
Price: NET in United States Dollars (US$) per cabin:
Valid: 01 January 2015 - 30 April 2015 & 01 October 2015 - 31 December 2015
|Ginger Cruise SUPERIOR||335||430|
|Ginger Cruise DELUXE||385||490|
Valid: 01 May 2015 - 30 September 2015
|Ginger Cruise SUPERIOR||280||360|
|Ginger Cruise DELUXE||320||410|
Please contact our Travel Specialist at any time to book your incredible journey on Ginger Cruise today.
- Welcome drink on Ginger Cruise
- Cruise program by Ginger Cruise
- Luxury ensuite cabin on Ginger Cruise (non-private)
- Entrance’s fee, excursions
- Taichi Class, free use of swimming equipment, rowing boat
- Welcome cocktail onboard Ginger Cruise
- Meals (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch, D: Dinner) as mentioned in program
- Transfer Hanoi - Ginger Cruise - Hanoi
- Drinks, beverage on Ginger Cruise
- Tips to crew members on Ginger Cruise
- Kayaking in Halong Bay
- Spa, massage on Ginger Cruise
- Personal expenses, gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Pre-post accommodation in Hanoi
Transfer: Hanoi - Ginger Cruise Halong Bay - Hanoi
|Private car||1 pax||2 pax||3 - 5 pax|
|Price NET in US$ per person||130||65||50|