− Valentine Cruise deserves luxury cruise in Halong Bay
− Valentine Cruise offers ultimate cruise experience
− Valentine Cruise has bathtub and showers for all cabins
- After reading this program, you can change the itinerary to fit your travel requirements: budget, hotels, preferences, leisure time, special needs... Our Travel Specialist will work with you to design a perfect holiday just for you. We are committed to offer you the BEST VALUE for QUALITY SERVICES and GREAT CUSTOMER CARE.
- Local assistance: Vietnam Hello World Travel Company Team are available all time while you are on the tour: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our Travel Specialists at Vietnam Hello World Travel Company take care of your holiday. So, you can unwind and enjoy your touring without any hassle. We are on the ground to give you the best travel experiences.
- Upgrade and VIP opportunities where available.
- Please contact us for FREE Quote, Travel Advices and Information.
Contact person: Ms. Jennifer Pham
Hotline: + 84 - 913 063 770 (English Speaking) or + 84 - 919 568 821 (French Speaking)
Our smaller boat, “Valentine Cruise”, launched in late 2007, is perfect for those seeking a more exclusive and intimate experience. Valentine Cruise is a full service vessel offering all the facilities and amenities of our larger boats, but with only five cabins; four Deluxe cabins at 19 square meters each and one Suite cabin at 30 square meters. All of the on Valentine Cruise bathrooms feature bathtub/Jacuzzis as well as showers.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay - Valentine Cruise (-/L/D)
08:00AM meet our driver at the lobby of your hotel.
Enjoy 03h30 drive to Halong Bay, listed as UNESCO's World Heritage Site (This transfer is available on request).
11:30 Arrive at Bai Chay harbor in Halong Bay.
12:15 Transfer by tender to Valentine Cruise – enjoy Welcome drink, receive cruise briefing and safety instructions.
12:30 Check in and begin cruise. Velentine Cruise sails through beautiful Bai Tu Long Bay enroute to Halong Bay.
13:00 Lunch - enjoy deluxe Vietnamese and International Set Menu Lunch.
Massage service available beginning after lunch and throughout the cruise. Please book in advance with your Cruise Manager.
14:45 Arrive at Luon Cave. Depart from Valentine Cruise and journey past such popular sites as “Đầu Người” Head Island, “Con Rùa” Turtle Island and “Cổng Trời” Heaven’s Gate Island on the way to the cave. There are two options for exploring the cave and surrounding area. One option is to transfer to small bamboo boats which are rowed by the local people. The second option is to travel by kayak (passengers row kayaks for themselves). The kayaking option is $10.00 per person unless pre-booked.
15:45 Return to Valentine Cruise and sail for about 15 minutes to our second stop – Titop Island.
16:00 Arrive at Titop Island. Enjoy swimming, relaxing on the beach and climbing the steps to the top of the mountain on the island for fantastic views and photo opportunities. Water and towels will be supplied. We will spend about 45 minutes on the island.
17:00 Back to Valentine Cruise and sail for about 30 minutes to Luon Bo area, where we will anchor for overnight.
19:15 Dinner - deluxe Vietnamese & Western Buffet or Set Menu Dinner on Valentine Cruise.
20:45 Evening activities include: film entertainment (on some boats) in the dining room at 21.00, board games and playing cards are available, and massage services are available. Passengers may also try their luck at squid fishing from Valentine Cruise.
21:00 – 23:00 Happy Hour! Buy one drink - get one free (wine by the bottle excluded)
23:00 End of Program for Day One. Overnight on Valentine Cruise
Day 2: Valentine Cruise - Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/-/-)
06:45 Coffee, tea and breakfast pastries served in dining room of Valentine Cruise.
07:00 Enjoy Tai Chi instruction on Valentine cruise sundeck (about 30 minutes).
07:00 Arrive at the Surprise Cave area. There is a small fishing village here.
07:45 Transfer by tender from Valentine Cruise to the Surprise Cave. Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance and tour the cave for approximately 45 minutes. Walk down about 100 steps and return to the boat.
09:00 Upon return to Valentine Cruise, you will have 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing. Please remove all of your belongings from the cabins, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabins (our staff will transfer directly to the pier). Depart for Bai Chay/Halong pier.
09:30 Enjoy Breakfast Set Menu or Buffet in the dining room. We will settle bills after breakfast. Relax on Valentine Cruise sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we approach the pier.
11:00 Arrive at Bai Chay/Halong pier. Transfer by tender from Valentine Cruise to the pier, relax inside the pier building while waiting for return transportation.
Our driver will pick up you at Valentine Cruise dock, then drive back to Hanoi (This transfer is on your request).
16:30 Drop off at your hotel or residence in Hanoi. Tour ends.
Price: NET in United States Dollars (US$) per cabin:
Valid: 01 January 2015 - 30 April 2015 & 01 October 2015 - 31 December 2015
Valid: 01 May 2015 - 30 September 2015
Please contact our Travel Specialists to book your incredible journey on Valentine Cruise today.
- Welcome drink on Valentine Cruise
- Cruise itinerary, program by Valentine Cruise
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- English speaking tour guide on Valentine Cruise
- Luxurious Cabins and Suites with A/C, en-suite Bathrooms on Valentine Cruise
- Deluxe Vietnamese and International Lunch and Dinner
- Vietnamese and International Breakfast
- Conference equipment (Charter only)
- Insurance, taxes and service charges
- All kind of airfares
- Transfer Hanoi - Valentine Cruise pier - Hanoi
- Hotel in Hanoi
- Vietnam visa arrangements
- Massage Services on Valentine Cruise
- Kayaking in Halong Bay
- Beverages, spa on Valentine Cruise
- Tips to crew on Valentine Cruise
- Personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
Transfer Hanoi - Valentine Cruise Halong Bay - Hanoi:
|Private car||1 pax||2 pax||3 - 5 pax|
|Price Net in US$ per person||130||65||45|