− Wonder at colorful markets in Bac Ha, Lao Cai
− Trekking across rice fields on terrace, houses on stilt of ethnic minorities
− Breathtaking landscapes on the tour
− Interact with local ethnies
- After reading this program, you can change the itinerary to fit your travel requirements: budget, hotels, preferences, leisure time, special needs... Our Travel Specialist will work with you to design a perfect holiday just for you. We are committed to offer you the BEST VALUE for QUALITY SERVICES and GREAT CUSTOMER CARE.
- Local assistance: Vietnam Hello World Travel Company Team are available all time while you are on the tour: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our Travel Specialists at Vietnam Hello World Travel Company take care of your holiday. So, you can unwind and enjoy your touring without any hassle. We are on the ground to give you the best travel experiences.
- Upgrade and VIP opportunities where available.
- Please contact us for FREE Quote, Travel Advices and Information.
Contact person: Ms. Jennifer Pham
Hotline: + 84 - 913 063 770 (English Speaking) or + 84 - 919 568 821 (French Speaking)
Discover Sapa colorful markets such as Can Cau, Muong Khuong, Bac Ha, Si Ma Cai, Coc Ly where you meet ethnic minorities exchange their products or supply their daily demand on basic goods or handicrafts. Wonder at rice fields on terrace or houses on stilt.
Day 1: Hanoi – Lao Cai (-/-/-)
08:00PM meet our local guide at the lobby of your hotel in Hanoi.
Transfer to Hanoi Railways Station to catch the night train to Lao Cai. Overnight on train.
Day 2: Lao Cai - Can Cau market - Bac Ha (B/L/-)
Early arrive at Laocai Station, have a simple breakfast at Laocai town.
Drive to Can Cau market whilst passing Bac Ha town. The road between Bac Ha and Can Cau market is hilly, but very beautiful.
Can Cau market opens every Saturday morning. Minority ethnic peoples come to the market to exchange or sell their daily products. Many different groups of ethnic minority people make the market an unforgettable experience.
Back to Bac Ha for lunch. Check-in at Sao Mai hotel in Bac Ha.
PM: enjoy a short trekking about 5 km of mountain path to Ban Pho Village - home of Flower H’Mong people, get in touch and witness their traditional life style, habit and customs.
Overnight in Bac Ha.
Day 3: Bac Ha market - Sapa (B/L/-)
After breakfast, explore Bacha market, the biggest colorful market in Lao Cai province, held every Sunday morning. You can see the ethnic minorities go to the market on the back-horse or on foot. The market is bustling from 9.00am to 12:30pm.
Drive back to Lao Cai City. Enjoy 01hour drive to Sapa hill. Check-in at hotel. Leisure time. Overnight in Sapa.
Day 4: Sapa trekking – Lao Cai – Hanoi (B/L/-)
AM: Visit Sapa market, short trek to Laochai & Tavan villages where we meet H’mong, Dzao, Dzay people.
PM: Explore Taphin village with Black H’mong people. Then back to Laocai town. Stopover at He Kou border-gate with China to witness the bustling trading activities between Vietnam – China.
Take a night train back to Hanoi. Overnight on train.
Day 5: Hanoi - depart (-/-/-)
Early arrive in Hanoi,
Meet our driver at Hanoi Station, transfer to your hotel in Hanoi for check-in or to Hanoi Airport for departure flight. Tour ends.
Prices: from US$389/ person. Please contact our Travel Specialist to get best prices.
- Double/Twin room at selected hotels
- Entrance’s fees, excursions and visits
- Train tickets Hanoi - Laocai - Hanoi on local train (TULICO, FANXIPAN, LIVITRANS)
- Private transfer in Hanoi & in Laocai
- English Speaking Guide
- Meals (B: Breakfast;L: Lunch;D:Dinner) as specified in program
- Vietnam visa fee
- All kind of airfares
- Hotel in Hanoi
- Drinks, tips
- Personal travel insurance
- Extra expenses...
- Sao Mai Hotel in Bac Ha
- Bamboo Hotel (***) in Sapa