− Visit ancient temples and pagodas inn Vientiane and Luang Prabang
− Unwind on Mekong river cruise to discover Pak Ou cave
− Wonder the sunset on Phousi mount in Luang Prabang
- After reading this program, you can change the itinerary to fit your travel requirements: budget, hotels, preferences, leisure time, special needs... Our Travel Specialist will work with you to design a perfect holiday just for you. We are committed to offer you the BEST VALUE for QUALITY SERVICES and GREAT CUSTOMER CARE.
- Local assistance: Vietnam Hello World Travel Company Team are available all time while you are on the tour: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our Travel Specialists at Vietnam Hello World Travel Company take care of your holiday. So, you can unwind and enjoy your touring without any hassle. We are on the ground to give you the best travel experiences.
- Upgrade and VIP opportunities where available.
- Please contact us for FREE Quote, Travel Advices and Information.
Contact person: Ms. Jennifer Pham
Day 1: Arrival - Vientiane
Meet upon arrival at Vientiane Airport, transfer to the hotel for check - in.
In the afternoon, visit Vat Sisaket, the only original temple in Vientiane (built in 1818 - it is the sole survivor of a Thai invasion in 1828), the Ho Phrakeo, the former Royal Chapel where an Emerald Buddha at the early time of the Lane Xang Kingdom was enshrined, the Patouxai and That Luang stupa.
Overnight in Vientiane.
Day 2: Vientiane - Luang Prabang (B)
After breakfast, transfer to Vientiane Airport for flight to Luang Prabang.
Meet upon arrival at Luang Prabang Airport, transfer to the hotel for check - in.
In the afternoon, visit the National Museum (former King’s Palace) displaying a collection of personal artifacts of the Royal Family. Continue to visit the nearby Vat Mai temple, which was the residence of a Buddhist patriarch before 1975. And then, enjoy the sunset along the Mekong River at Vat Siphouthabath. Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 3: Luang Prabang - Pak Ou - Luang Prabang (B)
After breakfast, visit Vat Xieng Thong, considered as the most beautiful temple of Luang Prabang with roofs that sweep low to the ground. Then take a traditional river boat for a 2-hour cruise upstream the Mekong River towards Pak Ou, at the confluence of the Nam Ou and Mekong Rivers, to visit the sacred caves of Tham Ting and Tham Phum, home to hundreds of Buddha statues.
On the way, stop at Ban Xang Hai village where sticky rice wine distillation can be seen.
Return to Luang Prabang and continue by car to visit the weaving village of Ban Xang Khong where traditional mulberry leaves paper is also produced. Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 4: Luang Prabang - Khouang Sy - Luang Prabang (B)
After breakfast, drive to the beautiful waterfalls of Khouang Sy nestled in the lush tropical vegetation.
On the way, visit some hill tribes’ villages such as the H’mong village of Ban Thinkeo, the Khmu village of Ban Thapaene and the Lao Loum village of Ban Xom, known for its cotton production.
Return to Luang Prabang and stroll through the H’mong market before climbing Phousi Hill to enjoy sunset over the former Royal capital and the Mekong River. Vat Visoun temple with its Singhalese-style stupa, That Makmo, and Vat Aham. Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 5: Luang Prabang - Departure (B)
After breakfast, time at leisure until transfer to Luang Prabang Airport for onward flight to next destination. Tour ends.
- Accommodation in Double or Twin room at hotels with daily breakfast
- Transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as per program.
- English Speaking Guide for each area as per program except during time at leisure.
- Entrance fees for all sightseeing as mentioned on the program.
- Private boat for cruises.
- Meals as mentioned on the program (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- Visa fee in Laos (35 USD per person upon arrival + 2 passport size pictures)
- International flights and airport taxes to / from Laos
- Meals not mentioned
- Drinks, tips, personal expenses and all services not clearly mentioned above
1, Price: from US$ 244/ person. Please contact our Travel Specialists for more details.
- Vansana Hotel Standard (***) in Luang Prabang
- Vansana Riverside Hotel Standard (***) in Vientiane
2, Price: from US$ 295/ person. Please contact our Travel Specialists for more details.
- Villa Santi Resort Deluxe (****) in Luang Prabang
- Vientiane Plaza Hotel Superior (****) in Vientiane
3, Price: from US$ 309/ person. Please contact our Travel Specialists for more details.
- Villa Maly Hotel Superior (*****) in Luang Prabang
- Rashmis Hotel Studio Living King (*****) in Vientiane