− Visit Vat Sisaket, the only original temple in Vientiane
- After reading this program, you can change the itinerary to fit your travel requirements: budget, hotels, preferences, leisure time, special needs... Our Travel Specialist will work with you to design a perfect holiday just for you. We are committed to offer you the BEST VALUE for QUALITY SERVICES and GREAT CUSTOMER CARE.
- Local assistance: Vietnam Hello World Travel Company Team are available all time while you are on the tour: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our Travel Specialists at Vietnam Hello World Travel Company take care of your holiday. So, you can unwind and enjoy your touring without any hassle. We are on the ground to give you the best travel experiences.
- Upgrade and VIP opportunities where available.
- Please contact us for FREE Quote, Travel Advices and Information.
Contact person: Ms. Jennifer Pham
Itinerary: Vientiane - Vang Vieng - Luang Prabang
Day 1: Arrival – Vientiane
Meet upon arrival Vientiane International Airport, transfer and check in at the hotel.
In the afternoon, visit Vat Sisaket, the only original temple in Vientiane (built in 1818 - it is the sole survivor of a Thai invasion in 1828), the Ho Phrakeo, the former Royal Chapel where an Emerald Buddha at the early time of the Lane Xang Kingdom was enshrined, the Patouxai and That Luang stupa. Overnight in Vientiane.
Day 2: Vientiane - Vang Vieng (B)
After breakfast, drive to Vang Vieng. On the way drop to visit Huey Mor village (a fishing village) and continue to Vang Vieng. On arrival in Vang Vieng transfer and check in to the hotel.
In the afternoon, enjoy a relaxing boat trip on the Nam Song river to visit of Tham Xang cave, Tham Chang cave and a white mulberry farm. Back to the town. Leisure. Overnight in Vang Vieng
Day 3: Vang Vieng - Luang Prabang (B)
Breakfast at hotel and
Drive to Luang Prabang on the way drop to visit a hill tribe. They leave on the mountain and drive over view of natural of mountain. Upon arrival in Luang Prabang check in at your hotel. Overnight in Luang Prabang
Day 4: Luang Prabang - Pak Ou Cave – Mekong River cruise (B)
After breakfast, visit Vat Xieng Thong, considered as the most beautiful temple of Luang Prabang with roofs that sweep low to the ground.
Then take a traditional riverboat for a 2-hour cruise upstream the Mekong River towards Pak Ou, at the confluence of the Nam Ou and Mekong Rivers, to visit the sacred caves of Tham Ting and Tham Phum, home to hundreds of Buddha statues.
On the way, stop at Ban Xang Hai village where sticky rice wine distillation can be seen. Return to Luang Prabang and visit Vat Visoun temple, built in the 16th century, with its Singhalese-style stupa, That Makmo, and Vat Aham, one of the city’s major tutelary shrines housing the puppets of the Lao ancestors. Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 5: Luang Prabang - Khouang Sy (B)
After breakfast, depart for the beautiful waterfalls of Khouang Sy nestled in the lush tropical vegetation. On the way, visit some hill tribes’ villages such as the H’mong village of Ban Thinkeo, the Khmu village of Ban Thapaene and the Lao Loum village of Ban Xom, known for its cotton production.
Return to Luang Prabang and stroll through the H’mong market before climbing Phousi Hill to enjoy sunset over the former Royal capital and the Mekong River.Overnight in Luang Prabang.
Day 6: Luang Prabang - Departure (B)
Leisure time until transfer to Luang Prabang Airport to take your departure flight. Tour ends.
1, Price: from US$ 322 person. Please contact our Travel Specialists for more details.
- Vansana Riverside Hotel Standard (***) in Vientiane
- Vansana Hotel Standard (***) in Vang Vieng
- Vansana Hotel Standard (***) in Luang Prabang
2, Price: from US$ 376/ person. Please contact our Travel Specialists for more details.
- Plaza Hotel Superior (****) in Vientiane
- Villa Vang Vieng Riverside Garden View Standard (****) in Vang Vieng
- Villa Santi Resort Deluxe (***) in Luang Prabang
3, Price: from US$ 404/ person. Please contact our Travel Specialists for more details.
- Rashmis hotel Studio Living King (*****) in Vientiane
- Inthira Hotel Deluxe (*****) in Vang Vieng
- Villa Maly Hotel Superior (*****) in Luang Prabang