− Cheap Cambodia Tour focus on Angkor Wat temples Siem Reap
− Cheap Cambodia Tour set quality services for saving cost of travelers
− Cheap Cambodia Tour get 24 hours assistance of local experts
− Great value, great customer care all time when you are on tour
− Handicrafts villages in Siem Reap on spot
- After reading this program, you can change the itinerary to fit your travel requirements: budget, hotels, preferences, leisure time, special needs... Our Travel Specialist will work with you to design a perfect holiday just for you. We are committed to offer you the BEST VALUE for QUALITY SERVICES and GREAT CUSTOMER CARE.
- Local assistance: Vietnam Hello World Travel Company Team are available all time while you are on the tour: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our Travel Specialists at Vietnam Hello World Travel Company take care of your holiday. So, you can unwind and enjoy your touring without any hassle. We are on the ground to give you the best travel experiences.
- Upgrade and VIP opportunities where available.
- Please contact us for FREE Quote, Travel Advices and Information.
Contact person: Ms. Jennifer Pham
Hotline: + 84 - 913 063 770 (English Speaking) or + 84 - 919 568 821 (French Speaking)
Legendary of Angkor Wat is so exciting that travelers from around the world want to explore. Come to visit the mystic Angkor Wat listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site...
Day 1: Siem Reap - arrival (-/-/-)
Meet on arrival at Siem Reap Airport, transfer to the hotel for check-in. Leisure time. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 2: Siem Reap - Angkor Wat (B/L/-)
Breakfast at hotel,
Today we discover the most wonderful temples in Siem Reap: South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon, Baphoun, Terrace of Elephant, Terrace of Leper King and Phimean Akas.
Afternoon, explore the World Heritage "Angkor Wat" and Bakheng Hill temple with sunset included from the top of the hill. Back to hotel. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 3: Siem Reap – Tonle Sap lake (B/L/-)
After breakfast, enjoy 01 hour cruise with traditional wooden boat on Tonle Sap Lake to observe the daily life of floating villagers. On the way back, we enjoy oxen-cart ride at Aranh Village.
In the afternoon, visit Puok Village, it’s the village of Marble work, silk weaving and silk sewing and back to visit West Baray, and then back to hotel. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 4: Siem Reap – departure (B/-/-)
Breakfast at hotel
Transfer to Phnom Penh Airport for onwards flight. Tour ends.
Prices: from US$298/ person. Please contact us for any assistance.
- Double/Twin room at selected hotels
- Entrance fees and permits
- 01 hour cruise on Tonle Sap Lake
- Oxen- Cart riding at Aranh Village
- Private transfer AC vehicule
- English speaking guide
- Meals (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch; D: Dinner) as mentioned in program
- Cambodia visa fees
- International airfares & airport’s taxes to/from Cambodia
- Tips, drinks,
- Travel insurances
- Other personal expenses...
Hotel: ROYAL EMPIRE Hotel DELUXE (***) or similar in Siem Reap