− Cambodia Budget Tour features Angkor Wat temple in Siem Reap
− Explore Tonle Sap lake on a relaxing cruise
− Wonder the majesty of Royal Palace and Silver pagoda in Phnom Penh
− Fresh food with Cambodian cuisine
− Cambodia Budget Tour offers best value for your money
− Cambodia Budget Tour set excellent quality of services
- After reading this program, you can change the itinerary to fit your travel requirements: budget, hotels, preferences, leisure time, special needs... Our Travel Specialist will work with you to design a perfect holiday just for you. We are committed to offer you the BEST VALUE for QUALITY SERVICES and GREAT CUSTOMER CARE.
- Local assistance: Vietnam Hello World Travel Company Team are available all time while you are on the tour: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our Travel Specialists at Vietnam Hello World Travel Company take care of your holiday. So, you can unwind and enjoy your touring without any hassle. We are on the ground to give you the best travel experiences.
- Upgrade and VIP opportunities where available.
- Please contact us for FREE Quote, Travel Advices and Information.
Contact person: Ms. Jennifer Pham
Hotline: + 84 - 913 063 770 (English Speaking) or + 84 - 919 568 821 (French Speaking)
Discover the legend of Angkor Wat temples listed as UNESCO's World Heritage Site. Enjoy an amazing cruise on Tonle Sap Lake to meet local fishmen or stroll across central market in Phnom Penh. Cambodia Budget Tour awaits you and family.
Day 1: Siem Reap - arrival (-/-/-)
Meet on arrival at Siem Reap Airport, transfer to the hotel for check-in. Leisure time. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 2: Siem Reap - Angkor Wat (B/L/-)
Breakfast at hotel,
Visit South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon, Baphoun, Terrace of Elephant, Terrace of Leper King and Phimean Akas.
Afternoon, discover the World Heritage "Angkor Wat" and Bakheng Hill temple with sunset included from the top of the hill. Back to hotel. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 3: Siem Reap – Tonle Sap lake (B/L/-)
Morning after breakfast, you will enjoy with traditional wooden boat on Tonle Sap Lake for 1hour by visit the daily life of floating villagers. On the way back, we enjoy oxen-cart ride at Aranh Village. Afternoon, visit Puok Village, it’s the village of Marble work, silk weaving and silk sewing and back to visit West Baray, and then back to hotel. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 4: Siem Reap – Phnom Penh (B/-/-)
Morning after breakfast, you will fly to Phnom Penh.
Meet on arrival at Phnom Penh Airport, transfer to hotel for check in. Overnight in PhnomPenh.
Day 5: Phnom Penh city tour (B/L/-)
Morning after breakfast,
Explore Royal Palace, Silver pagoda, National museum, Wat Phnom. Lunch at local restaurant.
Afternoon visit Killing field, Toul sleng Museum and Russian market. Overnight in Phnom Penh.
Day 6: Phnom Penh – departure (B/-/-)
Breakfast at hotel
Transfer to Phnom Penh Airport for departure flight. Tour ends.
Prices: from US$398/ person.
Please contact our Travel Specialists to book Cambodia Budget Tour today.
- Double/Twin room at selected hotels
- Entrance fees, permits
- Boat trips in Tonle Sap Lake
- Oxen- Cart riding at Aranh Village
- Public Boat ticket Siem Reap – Phnom Penh
- Private air-conditioning transfer
- English speaking guides
- Meals (B: Breakfast, L: Lunch; D: Dinner) as mentioned in program
- Cambodia visa fees
- International airfares & airport’s taxes to/from Cambodia
- Tips, drinks,
- Travel insurances
- Other personal expenses...
- ROYAL EMPIRE Hotel DELUXE (***) or similar in Siem Reap
- CITY RIVER Hotel SUPERIOR (***) in Phnom Penh